Crown Ultra Soft Synthetic Mini Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Misty P.Crown Ultra Soft Synthetic Mini Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Sara Ellen T.Crown Ultra Soft Synthetic Mini Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Juana O.

BY CROWN

Buy Crown Makeup Brushes Applicators - Crown Ultra Soft Synthetic Mini Makeup Brush Set Includes: Powder Dome Tapered Blush Eye Shadow Angle Liner Round Contour Oval lip Pro Spoolie Nylon case with storage The Crownbrush UK synthetic fiber is a high grade synthetic fiber that is thinly extruded to mimic natural bristle Perfect for powder, liquid and cream products Details provided by Crown see more...

• Is crown brush a good brand to get for high end nice make...2 Answers
Misty P.
Linden
This isn't the exact brush kit I have but close enough. I got mine in my Fabfitfun box. I got it for my daughter but I had to try them. Well I fell in love and now have to get my daughter a new brush kit. They all work great I use them for loose bare mineral powder and eye shadow and they work great for applying different colors.
Ραιgє C.
Russell, NY
These brushes are my all time go-to, they’re so soft feel amazing on my skin. With my combination skin I don’t have an issue using them at all. I feel they are completely worth the price and I’m extremely satisfied.
Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
I've tried Sephora brushes Mac brushes and honestly these Crown brushes are better than the Sephora ones !!! Their more affordable and their much better in quality I'm happy with them
Kaila G.
Crown brushes has some of their products on sale. The sale is around 70% off on the Haute look site or app. if you like the brushes and make up you should definitely look into it.
The sale ends Monday 2 Nov 2015 at 0800.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
They are amazing brand but I would prefer something g else. They came out while I was washing them. I believe it was not worth buying.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
I personally love ALL of the brushes made by Crown. They are no/low shed, easy clean, and so so so soft. I won't use any other brushes.
Teresa C.
Conneaut, OH
Not crazy about minis. But pretty soft. Decent brushes. Size was a little difficult for me but worked pretty good with my make up
Lizz C.
Prosser
Let me start of by saying these brushes are so soft and full. The foundation brush didn't leave me streaky which I loved (duh!!!)
Nicole F.
usa
Super soft brushes. Great aplicatior! Recommend to anyone! Great brushes! Good for any skin type or makeup used
Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Good brushes for the price affordable well blending even though they are synthetic a good bargain......
Angel M.
Darlington, PA
Is crown brush a good brand to get for high end nice makeup brushes???