Crown The Empire - Retrograde CD uploaded by Isabell J.

BY UNKNOWN

Crown The Empire Retrograde CD see more...

Chelsea C.
New Brighton , PA
This album was like a complete 180 for them, i think it was just to big of a change from their prior albums. It wasn't bad just different! And it is upsetting that Dave left the band and that he wasn't happy with this album, his screams sounded so great with the rest of the band. I missed that in this album.
After hearing Hologram, I knew for sure I was going to hate it but I bought the album anyway and I actually LOVE it. Obviously it's a lot different than past albums of theirs, but that doesn't change the fact that they're a great band who makes great music. I'm a little sad that there's not more screaming, but the songs Dave does scream in are amazing. Definitely worth it. :)
Isabell J.
Lamar CO
I saw them at warped tour and they were amazing I have been a fan of theirs so many years so when I found of there were going I knew I had to buy something from there tent on this album all there songs are amazing never disappoint me