Crown Royal Reserve 1.000L US

by Crown Royal

#18 in Whiskey

Crown Royal Reserve Canadian Whisky is a smooth, blended whisky that’s been rested in hand-selected barrels. The whiskies that make up Crown Royal Reserve are personally selected and blended to bring out their character. A bouquet of rye, dried fruit and honey syrup make up the nose of Crown Royal Reserve. On the palate you’ll detect an interplay of fruit flavors alongside tastes of rye and nuts, with hints of pepper, spice, wine, chocolate and apples. This whisky has a long, warm finish, with notes of grain, rye, and cacao. Enjoy Crown Royal Reserve neat or on the rocks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crown Royal Reserve 1.000L US!
Kathy C.
Newcastle , CA
Crown Royal Reserve 1.000L US uploaded by Kathy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth as ice!! I absolutely love love love this. I follow it with salted lime. If you enjoy a smooth, sipping whisky with just the right amount of bite, Crown Royal delivers. I also love the purple bag! 💜
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Crown Royal Reserve 1.000L US uploaded by Candice R.
Whisky at its finest with this Crown Royal Reserve by Andrew MacKay! This blend is warm and smooth with the sharp clove notes that are Winter in a glass! I prefer this reserve grade whisky over any other! Feel all cozy inside with a neat Crown Royal Reserve today!!
Jessica V.
Norfolk, VA
Crown Royal Reserve 1.000L US uploaded by Jessica V.
Super smooth!! We did a taste test with this one, the XO and regular crown and this one was everyone’s favorite. Definitely worth the money.
Sky T.
Brownville
Althou crown royal would be my first choice of whiskey to purchase, it causes me to have heart burn.. Crown royal is popular here in maine.. I would reccomend to others...
anon E.
A SUPERB drink with smooth flavor and clean buzz. The flavor is perfect for straight shooters or mixers.
Danielle S.
Galt, CA
Crown Royal is really good if you mix it with Squirt soda. We call them Fifty fifties.. you usually pour half and half in your cup over some ice.. and it also tastes just like a 50 50 ice cream bar.. so yummy!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Crown Royal is my favorite Whisky, smooth to drink. It is pricier thank some whiskey but well worth the money. This would have to be one of my go to drinks/shots!
Stephen P.
Dayton, OH
I got a bottle of this because I am a crown royal fan. It was one of the best whiskey blends I have ever tasted. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has taste in whisky
Arlovia N.
Reading, PA
Good and flavor really smooth when you drinking it and no handover, I really recomend this drink
Brittany B.
This is my favorite alcohol ever. It doesn’t make me feel like crap the next day, but I always enjoy it while I’m drinking it. I love to just drink it straight because it is smooth and tastes great. Always my go to drink.

Looking for your answer?