BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyCrown Royal
Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF)

Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF)

by Crown Royal

#7 in Whiskey

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are hand-selected by our master blender and infused with Regal Gala Apples and apple flavors. The result is a delicious Canadian whisky balanced with notes of crisp apple flavor.

So is this any good? It looks delicious, but flavored alcohol isnt normally my vibe..
Hii should I buy this idk what to do Bc it looks cool but I don’t drink but I want it I’m gonna buy it is that okay?
What are good mixers for this? Haven’t found one that I’ve enjoyed.
Start your review of Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF)!
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Rebecca T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a huge fan of whiskey BUT this Crown Royal Apple flavored whiskey is amazing! It is very smooth and tastes like apple juice. I can drink this on the rocks or topped with some sprite. I will continue to buy Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) and I recommend everyone 21 and older try this!
Angela  A.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Angela  A.
I tried this for the first time with cranberry juice and 7-up over ice. It was delicious! Not too strong, with a fruity taste. My fav now ❤️
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Tilena T.
This is so good it’s scary. I like to mix it with some high quality apple cider. It is so smooth you can just drink it straight if you wanted to. Definitely recommend this! Even if you are not a whisky lover, you will like the combination of the apple cider and crown apple together. Sooooo goooood!! Yum!Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF)
Lennis A.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Lennis A.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is delicious!. I like it mixed with cranberry juice and an ice cube. @crownroyal is another one of my favorites! My husband and I love to drink this when we are home resting on weekends or holidays. It's the best! Crown Royal Regal apple flavored whiskey Overall, Crown Royal is a classic Canadian whisky and comes highly recommended to anyone looking for a smooth, classic Canadian whisky. This is a whiskey that is perfect for cocktails and can be used in all of those whiskey recipes that do not specify a certain style of whiskey. Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky 375 Ml 70 Pf #drinks #cocktail #coctails #whisky #crownroyal #homesweethome #decorator #influenster
Marlene P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Marlene P.
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Marlene P.
Really enjoy the smell of this!! It is that of sweet apple you can’t smell the alcohol at all. It goes down very smooth. It can be drank with coke. The only thing it has to be drank very cold. If drank at room temp it is way to sweet.
Stephanie  M.
Lakeland, FL
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Stephanie  M.
Love the taste and smooth flavor. The apple flavor is one of the best flavors. Good value for the product size. Great to mix with Cran-Apple juice.
Priscila P.
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Priscila P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't find the canned product so I'm reviewing here. I purchased the can and I love it! It tastes strong and you can taste the whiskey while also tasting the delicious apple and cranberry flavor. I like to taste the alcohol in my mixed drinks, not just juice, and this doesn't disappoint! It's a bit strong, but still yummy.
Lacey G.
Tomball, TX
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Lacey G.
I love this crown royal! It is mixed amazing with cranberry juice! this is my go to drink combination, it taste like candy!
Chandra G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love apple flavored beverages, so I had to give this a try. I prefer mixed drinks vs drinking it alone. I found a recipe called Ginger Appletini. The recipe includes 1.5 ounces of Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Regal Apple, 3 ounces of Ginger Beer, 1 ounce of Apple Juice, 1 ounce of Ginger Ale, and 1-ounce of lime juice. You will add ice to the shaker, Crown Royal Regal Apple, lime Juice, and apple juice. Shake well and garnish with your choice sliced apple or lime. This will serve 2 people. It's so delicious I recommend you try it.
Alexyss C.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whisky, (70 PF) uploaded by Alexyss C.
Best crown flavor out there. Goes great with cranberry juice, sugar free Red Bull, or sprite. Easy to take as a shot or mixed drink
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dorothea  M.