Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky

by Crown Royal

#3 in Whiskey

Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky is a new Limited Edition from Crown Royal, bringing some juicy sweetness to your summer season. To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master blender and infused with the juicy flavor of fresh Georgia peaches. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky, bursting with the luscious flavor of peach and the distinctive smoothness of Crown Royal. Enjoy Crown Royal Peach Whisky on the rocks or mixed with iced tea for a refreshing tasting cocktail.

Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky ? Whats your favorite drink recipe?
Has anyone tried this yet? What should it be mixed with? I am very intrigued!
Is it smooth or do you need a chaser?
Start your review of Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky!
Chandra G.
Vibrantly delicious whisky. I tried this drink at a party; it was called the Royal Flush. I am not a whisky drinker but it was pretty nice. The recipe called for  1 1/2 oz Crown Royal, 1oz Peach Schnapps, 1/2oz Raspberry Liqueur, and 1 oz Cranberry Juice.
Missy S.
Las Vegas, NV
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Missy S.
Don’t buy this...because I need more and stores can’t keep it on the shelves! I finally purchased a case! Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky
Brittany G.
Lima, OH
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Brittany G.
I'm definitely not a whiskey drinker, but this lovely treat here turned me into one! I enjoyed this especially in the summer mixed with a glass of sweet tea. We served this at our wedding and everyone loved it. Its very smooth and has a nice peach taste. It isn't too strong and it doesn't taste artificial. I absolutely loved it
Miranda S.
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Miranda S.
I absolutely love the Crown Royal Peach it is definitely my new favorite go to. The packaging is everything and I love that it came In the orange bag (I have some of the others as well) it's affordable and tastes amazing. I would definitely buy it again!
Shannon H.
New Orleans
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Shannon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor and can be taken as shots since the peach flavor makes a more subtle taste. Great mixed with peach tea for a cocktail. Great value for size and price Definitely would buy again, probably over the “apple” flavor!
Amanda S.
Huntingdon, TN
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Amanda S.
I was leery about peach whisky, lol. I was sooo wrong. Crown Royal Peach is surprisingly good. Very smooth, peachy flavor. Little to no burn on the first sip. In my opinion this whisky is best for a night in, like a Netflix & chill kinda night. I would definitely recommend this whisky. Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Chantal K.
Great peach flavor 🍑 This is great discussed whiskey, they only sell this in the spring. Good quality.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Elba K.
I love it! All the flavors of this Crown Royal Whisky 🥃 are amazing, I like enjoying it with ice or in a cocktail, and this didn't disappoint me, listening to good music 🎶 and a sip of this is the heaven.
Ray M.
New Smyrna, FL
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Ray M.
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Ray M.
Purchased at: Publix
I went to my local liquor store for the ingredients to my usual vodka & tonics, but the clerk managed to talk me into buying this limited edition peach whiskey. It is so smooth by itself and it mixes very well with Vanilla Coke (I call it Peaches & Cream). You also get a velvet peach colored bag too!
Trica R.
Tacoma, WA
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky uploaded by Trica R.
So yummy! It's smooth and good either by itself or with something. I made Jello shots with it and they were amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney P.
Fort Madison, IA
il y a 7 mois
Crown Royal Peach Flavored Whisky ? Whats your favorite drink recipe?
Samantha K. il y a 4 mois
I mix sprite with it and it tastes so good!
Darcy R.