Crown Royal Maple Finished Whisky uploaded by Amos F.Crown Royal Maple Finished Whisky uploaded by Dayana L.

BY CROWN ROYAL #30 in Whiskey

• What would you mix this with for a good cocktail?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I love the traditional crown but i wonderful...1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews of this. Does it taste like syrup? What do...1 Answers
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Mixed with Orange Juice & Jameson to make the best Irish Breakfast!! Love Crown Maple.... you can not go wrong with Crown! It's smooth and it mixes well. Some ppl love simple Crown & Coca-Cola. Myself, I love Maple Crown, Jamesson (1 part each) mixed with 1/2 glass of Orange Juice....it's awesome. If you prefer doing shots, it's simple also: 1/2 part of each whiskey followed by a shot of OJ!! Try it, you'll love it!!
Alysania J.
Alysania J.
Not bad for a flavored blend, but it's still a flavored blend, hence the 3 stars (really, all it could possibly get as a flavored blend, let's be honest). On first sip, you can definitely tell there's maple flavorinng, but it's not too cloyingly sweet. It's surprisingly spectacular when paired with orange juice for a fancy brunch.
Carly J.
Carly J.
MOGADORE, OH
I adore this whiskey. The maple is VERY strong, so if you don't love maple maybe don't drink it. I don't usually drink flavored liquor but this is just on another level for me. I mix it with ginger ale or put it in iced coffee with some Bailey's and maple syrup. It's also good in Coke or sweet tea.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Bury St. Edmunds, ['', '', '']
I want to start by saying I love Crown Royal and I usually very open to their new flavors and varieties. The maple is pretty good but SUPER strong in flavor. My preference is to mix this with sprite or ginger ale to cut the maple a bit and it turns out pretty good.
valarie a.
valarie a.
I bought this version of Crown Royal on the last cruise that I was on for my father-in-law. We all had a little as a toast and I found it to be a too strong and too sweet. It may be for a lot of people but it just didn't suit me well.
Kiyoma B.
Kiyoma B.
Raleigh, NC
I've tried crown royal whiskey once before. It's a very strong liquor. I prefer white liquors and didn't really care for this liquor. Its not bad but I think its more suitable for brown liquor drinkers.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a maple fan but my favorite bartender made me take a shot of this and an orange juice chaser and called it the breakfast shot. It totally tasted like j was eating breakfast. I suggest it
Leah S.
Leah S.
Happy Hour Expert
Maple finished whiskey is probably one of my favorite styles of whiskey. It is delicious and smooth with that wonderful maple syrupish flavor. I love this and buy a handle regularly. Oops
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I don't usually like whisky but this is my exception! The taste is fantastic and I love the hint of maple. If I ever need whisky this is my go to pick!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Axis, AL
This is so good. It's smooth and taste like candy. I buy this from my local ABC store and it last awhile. The flavor is amazing
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Billerica, MA
I love the Original Crown Royal...wonder how this tastes?
Chad H.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
How do you like to mix your crown maple?
I've been wanting to try this one for months now. I purchased the Apple Crown and I must say it was my drink for most of the summer...I love it! Does this have a strong maple taste? Is it sweet tasting?
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Would you say that C.R. Maple is their answer to the American Honey?
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
Has anyone used this for a holiday drink? If so what?? Thanks again!!:)