Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
My absolute favorite, this taste amazing with a coke or sprite! The flavor is so tasteful and I’ve bought this for a while! A girl can drink whiskey too! Lol I love the taste and there’s a lot for the price
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum! This whiskey is absolutely delicious! I think it’s worth the price. The packaging is beautiful, classic and makes a beautiful gift. I highly recommend and will definitely continue to buy this product.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
One of my favorites of all time! Smooth and the honey tastes so good. This meets my expectations fully! Great flavor warm or cold! Gorgeous packaging. Love collecting the bags! I will certainly buy again.
Lisa M.
Dushore, PA
Delish! This is what I drink when I’m in the mood! My go to every time! Perfect on ice, goes down smooth and you can taste the honey in it. It’s not too harsh and there isn’t a terrible after taste either.
Chris B.
Alpharetta
Delicious flavor, i like mine chilled and it’s very smooth with or without a mixer. I only drink Ciroc because if it’s distinct smooth taste. Want to try the VS brandy next i heard that was a hit as well
Lindzy M.
I will use this product when I'm making spiked eggnog drinks for the family during Christmas time... This whiskey with the honey, makes it so that it's not such a harsh bite when being mixed with eggnog
Taylor T.
Odessa, TX
It doesn’t have such a quite strong honey flavor, the reason i gave it 3 stars was because i like the other flavors a lot better. Honey is a very subtle taste, but it still does have a good aftertaste.
Kendal L.
Kilmichael
This is sweet but not too sweet. When you’re wanting something w little different. And just like all other crown. It’s great straight or mixed. Good for the price. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kendall M.
Very sweet. Enjoyed the taste, perfect to mix with rootbeer or drink on the rocks. Great to take as shots as well. Was very excited to try when I saw crowne was releasing a flavored whiskey. Normal priced, not too much. I would buy again for sure and highly recommend.
Helen S.
Ive enjoyed Crown Royal for years not let it be in coke or just straight up in a shot glass. This has a super smooth honey taste to it that i would recommend to anyone to try it out for themselves.