Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Destiny S.
Longview
Absolutely love this flavor of crown! Tastes great just by itself! Just throw it in a glass with some ice and there you have it. It’s super smooth. I would definitely recommend this flavor!! Would buy again over and over
Katherine F.
Orlando
This is a really fantastic whisky. I would recommend it for a liquor connoisseur because it really is made well. The packaging is great and usually comes with a velvet bag to place the bottle in. I would purchase again.
Sarah S.
Crown Honey is amazing! I love this over ice. It's delicious and the sweet touch of honey puts it right over the top. Crown Royal is a favorite in my home but when I'm seeking something sweeter I reach for Crown honey.
Chelsie H.
Spanish fork, UT
This is by far my favorite whiskey on the rocks. The sweetness makes it very smooth and easy to drink for those who don’t drink much, but those who do also enjoys its uniqueness from time to time. Definitely my go to.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Nice, smooth even taste. I do prefer Jim Beam still though. I feel like Crown Royal has a bit more bit. I bought mine at the local grocery store in Evansville Indiana. I would buy again if Jim Beam was not available.
Betsy S.
The honey makes it a tad bit too sweet. You would definitely have to mix it with something to take the sweetness from the honey. Definitely a sneak alcohol that is so sweet you drink it fast and it sneaks up on you
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Whiskey has always been one of my favorites as it doesn’t need to be mixed really with anything. You know it is good quality when you can sip it on the rocks. That’s exactly how I like this one. Very smooth quality!
Amber E.
Dalton, GA
I really like honey flavored anything but this is a really nice one that I proferably to cook with over drink but my parents like to drink it over cooking with it but I'm not really a big drinker but still like it
Caitlin B.
I love this one as it’s not as sweet as all the crown royal flavors out there. Like all the others, this one is easily taken alone or mixed. I’d definitely recommend it for those who prefer something not as sweet.
Samantha V.
Hastings, mn
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the biggest fan of honey flavored whiskey's, but I have purchased this before to compare to Jack Honey. This one is wayyyyy better. Mixed with Sprite it's tolerable for those who don't like the honey flavor.