Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Taylor H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is good if it’s all you’re going to drink. Like all Royal, it’s on the higher shelf and there’s a reason it’s not in plastic like some. I like the honey flavor in this more than in JD, and I honestly like it mixed with some Diet Coke.
Sarah D.
Crown Royal is one of my favorite drinks on the rocks. Out of all Whiskey brands this is my top. It met my expectations as it is not too strong. The packaging is fun as it comes in a bag that you can always keep. I highly recommend.
Essence B.
Washington
Good sweet whiskey at an affordable price. Honey flavor is sweet and can be overpowering as well as taste a artificial at times. Mixes well with root beer or cream soda in my opinion. Always a nice option for groups when chilling.
Evelyn O.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is one of the more smooth whiskeys I have drank. It’s delicious and can be on the rocks or mixed. It’s definitely one of those ones that I prefer to drink with company, but it’s something I would recommend to other people.
Kayla W.
K, ['', '', '']
I love this whiskey. I usually have to mix it with something because it is a little too strong for me to just drink it straight but when I do take shots I can handle doing it with this whiskey. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
This is not a very good honey whiskey. It’s just a fake flavoring that doesn’t taste very good. And doesn’t really taste like honey either. There are many other options out there that actually use honey and actually taste good
StevieRae M.
Crown Royal is just one of those liquors that tastes good by itself or with mixers. I always keep it in my bar because it’s so versatile and a crowd favorite. So good with a little lemonade for an easy drink or ginger beer.
Kaitlyn S.
This honey crown royal is okay. I prefer the vanilla and apple one. This one tastes good with Coke Zero and ice. I think it is very affordable. Cute packaging. Love the crown design on the cap. I would recommend this drink
Destiny S.
Longview
Absolutely love this flavor of crown! Tastes great just by itself! Just throw it in a glass with some ice and there you have it. It’s super smooth. I would definitely recommend this flavor!! Would buy again over and over
Brianny W.
Los Angeles, CA
It goes down really smooth and doesnt taste bad at all. I mixed this beverage with coca-cola and it was actually pretty good. I did not have a hang over waking up the next morning! Would definitely recommend this alcohol!