Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Cheyenne C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is dangerous.. Its super delicious so you have to be careful not to drink too much because it will mess you up if you’re a light weight like me. I like the bottles of crown and that they come in the bags! Royal really fits because its all around elegant in my opinion.
Sara C.
I would have to rate this the same as the maple. These flavors are hard to translate to whiskey because they are not so potent unlike Crown Apple’s punch of flavor. It’s good but it tastes like whiskey with the after taste of honey. It is still a delicious product.
Heather C.
monroe
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally, this is the best liquor to mix with ginger ale. Or anything. My sister in law made me a drink with this and like five different juices and it was delicious. This is on the higher end, price wise, but for a nice occasion, it definitely is worth the price tag.
Caitlin H.
Buffalo, NY
Crown is definitely not my go to when it comes to whisky. I’m not a huge whisky drinker but I know a good one when I drink it. He honey flavor is also not the best.
Vinessa M.
Sacramento, CA
Any of the flavored crown royals that I’ve had haven’t disappointed ! They’re sneaky drinks though they taste so good you don’t realise you’re drinking a lot of it. It’s definitely a drink I would buy constantly.
Jessica N.
Warner Robins
The Honey Crown is my favorite! I'm a southern girl and we love honey! Its superior to most other Honey flavored whiskey. I love the little baggies they come it, it's a great touch. For the price, the smoothness is well worth it! Go get you some and have a try!
Katherine M.
This variation of the classic Crown whiskey is fun and flavorful, but doesn't take away from the whiskey quality. The packaging follows the brand standards with the bottle shape and is priced appropriately. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Evette S.
Holtwood
I was apprehensive at first when I saw that my favorite whisky now was available with honey flavoring. Then I had a shot at a friend’s house and fell in love with the sweet mellow taste. If you are in the mood for a very nice more expensive whisky, this is it.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I bought this to make the dreaded hot toddy when I had a cold. I needed a whisky that would help, but wouldn't taste nasty. So I bought this, mixed it with lemon and some extra honey that I had. It actually made the dreaded drink at least a bit bearable.
Brandie A.
Waverly
If I could give this zero starts I would. Definitely not their best work here. It tastes like the put maple syrup in liquor and called it good. I'd your looking to spice up your pancakes look no further but anything beyond that song even try.