Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

marianela P.
Salta
If has a very rich flavor. Tien un sabor particularmente rico..no suelo tomar demasiado alcohol cuando es fuerte pero me gusta bastante
Kiara G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Right out of the bees bum! This whiskey is one of my favorites on a hot summer day! Just put it on the rocks and it's good to go.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Taste really good when making a tea when your sick and want to clear out you nose do you breath again and is a very decent price
Marissa R.
London
Just as great as the other! I did not like whiskey until I tried this! The flavours are very rich and are great for cold days!
Melissa N.
Southampton, ON
Love this whiskey...smooth and tasty! One of my favorite whiskeys of all time! Will be telling my friends to try this flavour!
Danielle P.
London, ON
Favourite whiskey of all time, can never get enough! I’ve always loved the look of the bottles and the smoothness of the liquor
Ash B.
Red Deer
Love the added honey flavour. Would definately recommend. Love crown royal best whiskey oit there, i would say. Smooth taste
Opal S.
This is my grandfathers favourite. I like to soak cake in this for him. Christmas cake is the best because it's so rich.
Amelia S.
Belleville, ON
This whiskey is very sweet. It's good when you only want a drink or two. But too much can cause a stomach ache for sure
charmaine e.
Prince Rupert
Great drink, don't need any Chase taste great on its own goes down very smooth, something I will buy on a regular basis