Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Dana C.
Ashland
Great flavor, fabulous for cooking. It's a bit pricey,  but goes a long way.  I usually buy a large bottle and it lasts me about 10 months. I have purchased other brands, but this is by far the best. I highly recommend this brand and flavor, it's the only one I purchase.
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very drinkable and smooth! I legit could drink this anytime! Makes a great gift and is a good option to have in your home bar. I like to take shots or sip it.
tiffanie 😘.
Rome, NY
This liquor is pretty good. I liked the taste and the smoothness of it. Pretty affordable, I like the shape of the bottle . Goes great with Pepsi or lemon iced tea .
Brooke H.
Rockford, IL
A great variation of a classic. I have always been a fan of crown royal and this is my first flavored variety purchase. I mixed it with lemonade and found it went well and tasted great iced. A little more sweet than expected and might be better mixed with a not sweet counterpart.
Melanie W.
North Beach, MD
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This was a life changer! My favorite drink is crown honey and sprite! Little bit of sweet but still a whiskey taste! Pretty affordable too!
Chandler H.
Jenks
Smooth and tastes great with just about any chaser. I also really enjoy this product with dinner because of the way it pairs with food. It has great flavor without being too overbearing. I would recommend.
Jessica s.
Bienville
The honey flavor is there and it’s okay but it isn’t as good at the jack honey.. there taste can improve for sure. But I’d drink it again if I couldn’t get the Jack brand.
alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this for a smooth drink mixed with Sprite. This drink is kind of pricey but well worth it if you want something that taste yummy!
Joyaira L.
metro encantan las bebidas de licor con sabores adicionales y este definitivamente entra en mi lista de favoritos, el olor que tiene a miel y el sabor son incomparables a otros whiskey, a pesar de que es un poco caro lo volveria a comprar para compartirlo con mi persona favorita.
Shiva M.
Toronto
Crown Royal Honey does NOT disappoint. If you’re already a fan of other honey whiskies on the market then this is just another to add to the collection from a familiar brand we all trust. They accomplished this by mixing Crown’s classic blend of whiskies with subtle but sweet wild clover and sunflower honey. The finish on this one is smooth and yet leaves a cool tingling feeling around your mouth. Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky