Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Dana C.
Ashland
Great flavor, fabulous for cooking. It's a bit pricey,  but goes a long way.  I usually buy a large bottle and it lasts me about 10 months. I have purchased other brands, but this is by far the best. I highly recommend this brand and flavor, it's the only one I purchase.
Cathy J.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have usually only had this in drinks made at bars, but I recently received a mixed drink recipes book. I have made many cocktails with this yummy whiskey. Love it!
Sarah H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Was a little too sweet for my taste but overall a nice flavor. This whisky has a good a price point in my opinion as well, get a good amount for the price you’re paying for this product.
Kaye 💎.
Newport News , VA
Again another flavored whiskey on the honey flavor train. It’s a good value for the price. It’s more affordable than other drinks. It comes in a cool velvet pouch that can be repurposed. It’s a bit too sweet for my taste so I can’t say I’d buy it again.
Faith W.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great whiskey choice. I do not drink whiskey much but when I do I enjoy this brand and one other brand of whiskey. The packaging is great and the purple bag is a great marketing strategy to build an image for customers to remember. Mixes well too! I love the honey flavors in this Crown Royal style. The honey and apple are both ones I recommend!
Tara K.
Turpin
My favorite.  I just love the taste of the honey.  Smooth.  I have also given this as a gift recently.   Compared to other honey flavored whiskey, it is smoother and just has that quality taste found in all Crown Royal whiskeys. I would purchase this again.
Kivika B.
Loved the taste so pure. Good mixer and just the taste you are looking for in a vodka. Best value for the price and exceeded my expectations on taste the first time I drank it. Still a go to for every party or just a drink at night. I would buy this drink 100 times again.
Tara C.
The whiskey is sweet and it works quick. It goes down really smooth and the honey helps it to not taste so strong.
Ronnika P.
Nashville, TN
Crown honey is absolutely delicious! It’s not as sweet as some of the other honey whiskey flavors. But it’s perfect with some lemonade
Emily S.
Strasburg, OH
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love sweet drinks and this honey and whisky combo is one of my favorites. Better than the JD