Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Shelly A.
Burton
It’s one of the best whiskey’s I have tasted. I really loved the honey flavor. Yes it’s affordable. It’s better than the alternatives Yes it’s very flavorful. Yes I’d buy it again.
Michelle L.
Orlando
This product comes it a very pretty bottle. The taste is not as sweet as some of its competition so it’s easier to mix into cocktails. I personally like it with coke or root beer.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Yo, I had high hopes for this. But it was just way too sweet. Almost sickening. I tried adding bitters and mixing with soda water, but I never found a combination I enjoyed.
Destiny M.
federal way
Purchased at: Safeway
Too sweet for me, if you like your liq sweet this is the one for you. Packaging was pretty close to the original crown. Unless an recipe calls for it, I wouldn’t buy again.
Brittney C.
Orlando
This type on crown was amazing. I had it sprite as my mixer, Sweet and refreshing. Could use some improvements on the stickiness, but the packing was beautiful. Compared to the original this was a nice  counter offer .  Would definitely buy again  [product:crown-royal-canadian-whiskey]
Kaitlynn T.
Dayton
I'm not usually a huge fan of darker liquors , but I LOVE crown. Always the best thing for social drinking. Great taste, good quantity, awesome packaging (I love the drawstring pouches that come with them) I bring crown to every party I go to and it's always gone when the night is over.
Heatherr N.
Lubbock, TX
Sweeter than I prefer, but delicious in that it is a natural sweetness of honey. it tastes like real honey, not artificial. they balanced the honey flavor as perfect as they could, not too much not too little. it has the typical smooth whiskey flavor of the original, very clean honey finish.
Annaliese A.
The fad of mixing honey with every liquor under the sun absolutely irks me, however Crown Royal Honey manages to balance out the sweetness well. It's still definitely strong tasting whiskey but with just a hint of honey to church up the Crown Royal flavor we've all come to love.
Bridgette M.
Gainesville
This one is extremely good to make butter Royals or Slippery Nipples out of. This is obviously the only whiskey that you can make it with because it tastes the best
Cheyenne C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is dangerous.. Its super delicious so you have to be careful not to drink too much because it will mess you up if you’re a light weight like me. I like the bottles of crown and that they come in the bags! Royal really fits because its all around elegant in my opinion.