Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Alexis A.
Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this Crown Royal. A shot goes so good with a chase of orange juice and a piece of bacon.
Tadysmar L.
San Benito, TX
Straight or with coke it’s just really good. This will work great at any function. Amazing
Danielle P.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy the crown royal honey! I can easily drink it straight and find it to be a delicious
Madison S.
Winfield
I looooove honey whiskey and this is definitely my favorite! Mixed with coke it’s amazing.
Christina M.
Carrollton
I love drinking this with a cold coke! It is so smooth with just a hint of the honey taste!
Anna J.
Kirkville, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is one of our favorites. More of a splurge item budget wise. But worth it on occasion.
Felicia C.
Okay flavor. Very good with some coke. I would not buy this again. But highly recommended
Ashton W.
Cullman, AL
My husband likes the unique flavor of the honey mixed with whiskey. Add a splash of Coke!
Michelle H.
It’s very sweet and tolerable goes down super smooth I’m glad they came out with this one
Paige S.
Sooooooooo good! Tastes great over ice or mixed with coke! Great with ginger ale as well!