Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
Crown honey is my number 1 favorite drink. Crown is a great brand. Military supporters. My go to for drinks
Nesse N.
Huntsville, AL
Amazing flavor. Smooth to drink. This is my go to drink when I want to make my peach cobbler. Top whiskey.
Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
Love! Definitely one of my favorites. Price is nice and flavor is delicious. Most definitely would buy more
Ariana D.
Joplin, MO
Considering I'm not a honey fan. I actually really enjoyed this. Went down smooth like Crowne usually does.
Janeiry N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not really a fan. Wasn’t crazy about. I don’t think I would repurchase this one again. I can go without it.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
Two words that I would use to describe this whiskey would be crisp and smooth. I would definitely recommend
Emily W.
This whiskey has a delicious honey flavor that goes down so smoothly. A great choice to enjoy on the rocks!
Sandy C.
Mabank
It has a smooth taste. It dont go down hard like normal whiskey does. The price is not to expensive at all.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smooth sweet whiskey. The honey really adds a sweetness that isn’t overpowering. On the rocks is my fave.
Alexis G.
Chicago
Great taste . Great color . Very recommend. 😊 good price . Love the bottle shape. Come off a little sweet