Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Rachael I.
Hammond, IN
A nice sweeter kind of whiskey, not super strong and it is smooth. Perfectly good whisky to drink on its own
Lynn G.
Pinckney
Not a real favorite. Honey flavor is very slight and lacks real honey smell. Crown I know you can do better!
Gabrielle E.
Houston
My absolute favorite whisky. It goes down smooth and doesn’t leave a bad after taste. Would highly recommend.
Hannah M.
Washington, IL
Not a fan! It’s too strong. I have tried a few different kinds of crown Royal and can’t seem to find my niche
Erin F.
West Virginia
A delicious, smooth whisky. Enjoyed as a shot or mixed with another beverage. I’m a repeat customer for Crown
Breanna P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The honey makes this whiskey pop. I can't drink any other whiskey. Honey is a favorite of mine as well. Yum !
Nubchee H.
Out of all flavors of Crown Royal, this flavor is my ultimate favorite! I would buy this over and over again!
Brian J.
Piketon, OH
Super smooth. Great after taste. The kind of whiskey you can roll around in your mouth and enjoy eveey drop.
Brittanie P.
South Jordan, UT
Crown Royal will always be one of my favorite alcohols to take shots of. It's smooth and doesn't burn as much
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
The WORST whiskey in the world, its our qe need to get drunk whiskey. We dont serve it to people its so gross