Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Vanessa C.
Buffalo, NY
This is good but not one of my favorite flavors, it is not as smooth as the others and really kind of falls flat
Taylor C.
El Paso, TX
Great flavor ! I mix a little with ice cream during the summer and it gives it an extra kick. Highly recommend it
Desta G.
We love this!! I mix it with Coke and it tastes so good it's met my expectations and nothing needs to be improved
Ravin N.
Saint Joseph
Very very strong. Not a big fan of honey but thought I’d give it a try. ONLY not a fan because i don’t like honey
Evangelina M.
Madera, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a very delicious alcohol, especially when paired with flavored drinks and crushed ice. Great for summer.
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Reasonable price and a good burn. Not a good mixer though. I'd just do shots or else it has a weird after taste
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always a favorite when my husband has company over. The new honey flavor is a nice twist. Goes well with cola.
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
This stuff is delicious. Just enough sweetness to cut the burn out of it a bit. Highly recommend this whiskey!
Taunsha J.
I will forever love this whiskey! Very strong! But I like my drink like I like my men! Strong dark and powerful
To’Ccorra H.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tooooo sweet. I find that with most honey flavored whiskeys. The buzz comes quick but I can’t enjoy the taste.