Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

✨Ari J.
Victorville
Not a big fan of whiskey but taste good. Wouldn’t drink it alone taste great with coke I don’t know about much else. Decent price around $15 buck, probably wouldn’t buy myself not much to mix with it.
Tori N.
Hopwood
By far my favorite choice for wanting a high quality drink with friends. The flavor is top notch for the price and the packaging is classic. Everyone can recognize a Crown bag. You can never go wrong.
Jackie M.
Smooth with a tinge of sweet - not overly sweet so mule fans will love it. Also very good on the rocks or straight. Strong enough to feel the whiskey burn but smooth enough to not be too overwhelming.
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Great whiskey for hot toddies! A shot of whiskey, honey, and some lemon juice is all you need to kick the crud this cold and flu season! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys whiskey and honey flavors.
Lauren N.
Richardson, TX
This is a favorite among my friends, but it’s not my favorite. I got to say that the packaging is very luxurious and you get what you pay for. You can taste the honey and it isn’t a fake taste either.
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
So I grew up in the south. When you are sick you mix lemon honey and whiskey together and drink it to help a cough. I use this for that reason adding honey males this taste even better. My go to. Plus I like to drink it even if I am not sick.
Kayla C.
I love Crown honey. The extra flavor notes add in a great depth to the drink. Crown is a trustworthy and delicious brand that never disappoints and is worth the price. The natural notes of vanilla mixed with the added honey almost make you feel like you’re having a mixed drink at times. It also simplified making Hot Toddy’s and goes great in a cup of hot tea!
Anngelina K.
Murrieta
Love the after taste of sweet honey. I love the bottle and the packaging it comes in. Very smooth and perfect for a casual night out. Affordable! Can mix with almost anything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky
JESSICA P.
Mercedes
Its smooth . the taste is rich . i love drinking it during the holidays. I love drinking it with coke .

It's a great brand . me and my husband love to have it on the weekends
Jessy G.
Las Vegas
Crown whiskey is my all time favorite whiskey to drink after a long day on the job. The honey flavoring is not too strong and is definitely a good choice if you are wanting something soothing. I would recommend this to others who enjoy flavored whiskey.