Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Brandi W.
Tabor City, NC
I'm not a big drinker so when i do drink I like something smooth thatmixes well with other flavors. A+++ to this ❤❤
Lauren F.
Taste amazing and the flavor us awesome to mix in just about anything. Love sipping on this for a relaxing night
MzT H.
HILLSBORO, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is nice change from the traditional whiskey the honey flavor gives it a nice sweet tast an smooth going down
Aimee L.
Church Point
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Crown Royal! I love the honey version of this! It mixes well with sweet tea and hot tea! Love my 80 proof!
Brittney H.
I don't typically drink this but it is always a big hit at our parties. It is very popular so we keep it stocked.
Ravin N.
Saint Joseph
Very very strong. Not a big fan of honey but thought I’d give it a try. ONLY not a fan because i don’t like honey
Stormy G.
Grifton, NC
Love this whiskey! Certainly does the job! A little pricey, but totally worth it! And it comes in a pretty bag:)
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
This drink goes great with sweet tea mixed in with it it's the perfect summer drink to sit in the back yard with
Desta G.
We love this!! I mix it with Coke and it tastes so good it's met my expectations and nothing needs to be improved
Danielle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Honey is good. I like to drink it on its own or mixed with hot tea. It can be a little too sweet but good flavor.