Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

llonFallon M.
Boiling Springs
Love ... Smooth like honey. Great to drink plain or as a shooter. Warms you up in the winter. Sweet in the summer.
Cassie W.
Gladewater, TX
Was not a fan of this. The taste made me feel like I was taking medicine. Did not enjoy it with any drink or alone.
Izybelle B.
Utah
Smooth when you drink it. Love how you can use anything with this drink and it'll make the drink taste even better
Penny M.
Shawnee OK
This is a great product but not my favorite. Is a good value for your dollar. Tastes better well chilled or on ice
Rachel R.
Lexington, KY
I like to mix this with hot tea when I'm not feeling very well. It's yummy and goes down smooth. You should try it!
Terri H.
Culpeper
Yumm!!! I love this on thr rocks with a spiritz of lemon juice. Definitely my kind of whiskey!! Very smooth flavor
Tanis W.
Bassett, VA
Smooth with hints of honey. Not super sweet or sickly sweet. Mixed or straight up, this was a beautiful experience.
Brandi W.
Tabor City, NC
I'm not a big drinker so when i do drink I like something smooth thatmixes well with other flavors. A+++ to this ❤❤
Magaly L.
Sanford
Favorite thing to drink on cold winter days. Fill a cup and just sit back and relax and warm up with smooth drinks
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Really smooth. Personally would drink this alone or just on the rock. Has a unique taste by itself without mixers.