Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Katie D.
Great great stuff... So easy to drink alone and is super easy to find a mixer for also. Pricey but all in all worth it
Tara M.
Worcester
This is one of my favorites, I enjoy this alone on the rocks. It's a sooth and delightful tasting with a touch of honey
Jennifer V.
This whiskey was a little on the sweet side but it was very smooth. i recommend it if you like sweet flavored whisky
Emilena C.
Oak Ridge
Most people love this stuff but im definitely not a fan. Put me in a drunken stupor that i never want to be in again
Micalah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Crown Royal is already very sweet, and then they added the honey. If you’re a real big fan of honey, you’re in luck!
Pamela W.
Bethlehem
It’s okay. Good to mix with a little ginger ale or drink straight with some ice. I have Also used it in a hot toddy.
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
For an apple Boston cocktail this whiskey mixes good and yummy. Add some apple juice and bamb make a bomb good drink
Kati J.
I love this with coke and ice. Chilled as a shot. Great to have at a bar or just to kick back and watch some sports.
Shayna S.
I feel that it needs a bit more honey but other than that like all grown royal is very smooth very good on the rocks
Aveysha A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
All I can say is I have a video of me downing a bottle of this it goes down so smooth I love the taste of the honey 🍯