Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Kalyn G.
Lafayette
It's too strong going down it burns really bad. I don't like stuff that burns going down. The price is also pretty high.
Danyelle W.
Hampton
This is another crown royal that isn't my favorite. Not one I would purchase a second time. The honey is a no go for me.
Stephen D.
Allegany, NY
Still going with the honey flavors this one to me isn’t that bad for the price I would say that that it is fairly priced
Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
Awesome, I love whiskey and this one has me in love. The smell, the taste and I love it in general. It's a great product.
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
This is pretty good, not my personal favorite but it has a good flavor, if you like crowd royal and honey you'll love it
Kristina M.
Machesney Pk, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Goes down smooth. Mixes great with things. Great change to the classic. I would repurchase. I love the bag it comes with.
Karolina W.
saginaw
This honey flavored whisky is delicious. It is not overpowering and too sweet. It is a perfect balance to go down smooth
Astrid L.
Wharton, NJ
Love the packaging on this whiskey 🥃 great looking bottle. This is good to drink cold. you can keep the bottles for looks
Kate B.
Yuma
Has a hint of honey, pretty smooth going down. It's an expenisve bottle but thats not anything new if youre a crown fan.
Mary A.
Charlotte
It’s such a nice sweet flavor, I have to love the honey flavor!!! Always good to enjoy it when craving something sweet.