Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Caryn W.
I love honey. This is amazing mixed with vanilla cola or cream soda. Also pretty easy to drink just straight on the rocks.
mary j.
Minneapolis
I love crown royal. This is my go to drink. I like to mixed it with coke and ice. It's not too overwhelming which is good.
Tracy M.
Louisburg , NC
I didn’t really like the honey flavored Crown. The honey taste just wasn’t enough for me. The apple flavor is my favorite.
Katie T.
This Crown Whiskey was so smooth and slightly sweet. I was gifted a bottle for my birthday and I have enjoyed every glass.
Rebecca M.
Goffstown
Goes down so easy that it’s sure to start the weekend off right. Love the bottle and the bag that sometimes comes with it.
Sandy L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the Crown Honey with sprite or with coke!! I also make sure I have a bottle around the house for after work drinks.
Jackie C.
I bought this for a cold, and it helped. It's also delicious in mixed drinks and punches. Very smooth and worth the price.
Megan S.
usa
Okay. Whiskey, crown, honey, good time with friends. You need this! So sweet, mix with a little coke or DP and its perfect
eric h.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great flavor, very smooth. Strong, but not too strong. I like to drink it chilled and over ice. Great value for the price.
Cynthia W.
Muskogee
This is amazing if you love sweeter drinks. There is a wonderful honey aftertaste, very sweet! It also goes down so smooth!