Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Alexis F.
Redmond
Super sweet, super delicious, and it does the job. Crown Royal's always been a good brand and I will definitely be buying it again
Narda Y.
Percy
Like shots? This is a good one. Smooth tasting . The honey flavor really hits your taste buds. This was better than I expected.
Ozy s.
29645
Purchased at: Costco
By far my favorite mid shelf honey whiskey. Very smooth and the honey is a more natural flavor than the synthetic taste of most.
Jennifer C.
You can never go wrong with crown. It hits the spot ever time. I can drink it on the rocks or mixed. My fav so far is green apple
Hope B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Loved the taste, it was very smooth. Great to bring out at parties or get togethers. I also mixed it with coke and it was great!
Erin M.
usa
Its ok. Kinda sweet better as a shot with a coke than mixed. Great poker drink slow and wise . you don't rush this drink anytime
Terry C.
Mobile
This honey flavored Crown Royal is amazing. No mixer is needed. Pour this over some ice and you’ve got a delicious sipping drink.
Imani B.
New Orleans
Absolutely my favorite whisky. The honey gives it the best sweetness ever. You can drink it straight or with another sweet mixer
Bella M.
San Antonio
Really great product! Taste is great and the value matches. I will definitely buy again. The packaging is luxurious and elevated.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
This is my go to whiskey it's got great flavor and mixes well with coke. I don't drink it a lot I have to be in the mood for it.