Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Erica N.
This whisky is best taken as shot . It’s very easy and taste the perfectly. Value is perfect will purchase again have only tried it once
Kristin K.
Ebensburg
My Father in law is a crown royal fanatic. This mixed with lemonade is very good. He of course made me try it. It’s smooth and flavorful.
Mark W.
Lynnwood
Purchased at: Walmart
Was able to do strait shots and mix it with 7up or sprite and have a delicious drink I highly recomend it as a on the rocks drink also
💋miz_successful💋 S.
Bedford Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was a Honey Jack lover for about 5 years after trying it. After this came out, I had to convert. Smooth. Flavorful. Sweet. Delicious.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Its not that this is a bad product but more of a personal choice. I dont particularly care for it but can see how others would like it.
Ashtyn J.
Another one of my favorites. As I said with the Canadian maple syrup flavor one, any of the whisky from Crown Royal I would recommend.
Christa l.
united states
This is also one of my favorites i buys this atleast once a month we use ut atvevery party smooth tasting easy to down does the trick
Kayla E.
This whiskey is great! You can really taste the honey flavor! The packaging is nice as always and it’s so affordable. Can’t beat it!
Candice D.
Berea , KY
Yum! Crown has always been my absolute favorite whiskey. It is very smooth and tastes so good. Now the add of this? Amazing. Try it!
Cayla H.
Johnson City , TN
I like this pretty well too. I like honey bourbon over whiskey though. But you want a little sweet whiskey for the night, this is it.