Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Kylie A.
Argos
I don't care for honey but this was pretty good. It's just a little something different if you're bored with the normal. I would purchase it again.
Kaila G.
Ellenwood, GA
Another great product by Crown Royal. The taste is smooth and the flavor helps a lot. I would choose this one over the Apple but it is still good.
Christina L.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seriously, the smoothest of all the Crown Royal whiskeys out there. Only complaint is that I could only find it during certain times if the year.
Amanda S.
USA
I love the brand but was not a fan of the sweet, cloying taste of the honey. Maybe it would be better with a strong mixer to cut the honey taste.
luisa v.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best to have for every party and get together even game night such a refine taste great with anything you want to mix with or alone with ice
Jessica K.
It's great for homemade cough syrup and cooking. The flavor is a bit too stout, but mix it half with lemon juice and heat it up bam cough syrup.
Heather E.
Plain old Crown royal is by far my favorite whiskey but the honey is great! It’s smooth and has a great flavor and the honey is not overpowering
Stephanie Y.
Simi Valley
If I am going to buy whiskey I would rather buy Jack Daniels or fireball. Got me, this is not one of my favorites. I feel it is a little harsh.
Ashley P.
Salisbury
It’s whisky. Enough said. Great to mix with ginger ale or cranberry juice. Goes down smooth like butter but with s nice little bite at the end
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a very smooth drink with lots of flavor. It goes in many mixed drinks very well. It's great for a party or just a simple drink at home.