Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Danie m.
Cannon Falls, MN
Just the right amount of honey to give this whiskey a little sweetness. It's a very very smooth whiskey that is great to drink on the rocks or mixed.
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry, FL
I enjoy Crown Royal Honey, it’s one of my favorite flavors along with Crown Vanilla. Not too sweet but good enough to get down your throat smoothly!
K B.
Overall good for the price. Good flavor and expectations are met. I would recommend this to my friends. I will be buying again. Very smooth bourbon.
Hanna B.
orange
It is very good! Smooth! you can drink it on rocks or mixed with coke or Pepsi. Highly recommend it.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky
Bailee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Target
whiskey is always good for the soul, but crown really brings the punch. Such a sweet flavor followed with a warm tingly sensation as it goes down.
Kylie A.
Argos
I don't care for honey but this was pretty good. It's just a little something different if you're bored with the normal. I would purchase it again.
Jessica T.
Not as smooth as rhe original or apple, but still a good addition to any bar. The flavor is slightly sweeter than the original but not bad overall.
Kimberly R.
Frankfort
I really like the flavor on this. I do not mix this one, just shoot it straight. The honey comes as the after taste and is a really good addition.
Kaila G.
Ellenwood, GA
Another great product by Crown Royal. The taste is smooth and the flavor helps a lot. I would choose this one over the Apple but it is still good.
Ashley Q.
Clay city , IN
Hate I only bought one bottle because I am a Crown Royal lover and collect all the bags . I hate the sweetness it’s to much but I do love my bag 💜💜