Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
I love honey flavored anything this is definitely a classy drink . I would highly recommend to people who drink it straight
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas, NV
For an apple Boston cocktail this whiskey mixes good and yummy. Add some apple juice and bamb make a bomb good drink
Sarah J.
Livingston
Love it! It's so smooth and taste like honey. Really good when you have a cold. This is definitely some good stuff.
Angel F.
Converse , TX
I felt the honey flavor over took the drink I was mixing this with and it made it hard for me to finish it. It is a little expensive and the packaging is cool.
Celena M.
South Point, OH
Didn’t really enjoy the taste of this u can taste way to much honey in its flavor which in turn makes it taste bad it’s hard to swallow won’t buy this again
Jenea P.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually don't drink it straight I just drink it chasing or sometimes I'll put like a little bit with some dr. pepper or like a root beer taste pretty good
Ashley B.
Texarkana
This is not overly sweet. Crown royal honey much better than any other honey flavored whiskey I've tried. Stick this in the freezer for maximum enjoyment.
Stacey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This makes a great mixer or over ice. I also love adding this to my Hot toddys in the winter time. You cant go wrong with the nice smooth finish this has .
Laura B.
Kincaid, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best served on ice with coke-a-cola! My favorite sweet whisky. You get what you pay for- better quality at a little more of a price- but always worth it!
Ela A.
Louisville
I love Crown Royal. There is little they could do to change that! The flavour of this one is sweet, but still with that distinctive Crown Royal flavour.