Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I mean honestly,who doesn't love some crown royal?I really love the honey sweet taste of it. It is amazing and it is well worth the price. I get it at the liquor store.
Renee J.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Very sweet a little too sweet for me. Id raher the whiskey flavor by itself mixed with a beverage. The sweetness of the liquor makes the mixed drink entirely too sweet
Kimberley C.
Lilburn, GA
Eh, I don't know how to ever mix this to make it taste good. Sorry for all of these alcoholic reviews, I promise I'm not an alcoholic...I just own a liquor store. lol
tiffanie 😘.
Rome, NY
This liquor is pretty good. I liked the taste and the smoothness of it. Pretty affordable, I like the shape of the bottle . Goes great with Pepsi or lemon iced tea .
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
This variation of Crown Royale is smooth and tastes very good alone or in a Coke.  I also worked it into a Kahlua cocktail which was nice during the holidays.
Allison C.
I can drink Crown Royal Honey straight, on the rocks or with Coca Cola. I love it. It’s great for every occasion and I feel like I always get the best deal for my money. It’s a good drink.
Keith B.
Spokane
I like crown royal it is probably the smoothest whiskey I drink when a mixer goes good with bourbon or whiskey it will definitely go good with this or just straight up is good as well
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I love crown honey! When paired with sprite it is the absolute best drink ever. It is definitely my go to drink. I got this at our local liquor store so it is really easy to find. It is reasonable priced compared to other brands. I am definitely satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I gave us a one star rating because my personal preference is not sweet sweet whiskey and this honey one was too sweet. It went down smoothly but the taste of it was just awful. I really was not satisfied with this flavor of crown royal.
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
This whiskey is not my favorite flavor of crown. The honey is very artificial tasting. It is also a bit pricey. I️t was hard to find. Had to go to a few stores. Wished I️ would’ve be able to find it at a bar. Next time, Apple!