Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Morgan M.
Yukon
Crown Royal wins again with this great, flavored whisky! I usually only drink whisky when I’m sick and then I mix it with honey. This takes that extra step out of the equation for me and makes it a great, sippable drink for when I need a pick me up.
Paige B.
Hope Mills, NC
Love Crown! Great for mixing drinks or just drinking by itself. Smooth and delicious compared to other whiskeys. Always meets my expectations. Not too expensive and worth the price.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This honey whiskey is an incredibly smooth whiskey. My husband and I love this stuff! If you have not tried it, you have to. It’s affordable and I love the packaging. Great product overall!
Mikaila H.
Fort Worth, TX
Unless you’re making a hot Toddy leave this item on this shelf. This was a waste of my coin and i could’ve spent it buying a bottle or OF Crown for sure. It’s just not the taste for me.
Tiffany B.
Kelso
Very tasty and very smooth. The flavor is very good and rich. My favorite part about whiskey is the warmth when you swallow it and Ctoen Royal is amazing. Definitely worth the price.
vickie C.
It's really good it's very pleasing to your taste buds and really smooth it's something different if you want different or smooth this is it if not then I don't recommend this to you
Terry R.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a really good Crown if you like sweetness. It is very smooth. If added to Coke it may be too sweet for some. Overall it’s a tasty Whiskey. I’ve been a repeat customer.
Melanie J.
Valdosta, GA
Oh my gosh, one of my favorites of all time. I love the smooth flavor of this whiskey. My husband loves this mixed with ginger ale but it’s good enough to drink on the rocks.
Renee J.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Very sweet a little too sweet for me. Id raher the whiskey flavor by itself mixed with a beverage. The sweetness of the liquor makes the mixed drink entirely too sweet
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I mean honestly,who doesn't love some crown royal?I really love the honey sweet taste of it. It is amazing and it is well worth the price. I get it at the liquor store.