Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Kimber S.
Pawtucket , RI
Love this whiskey around the holidays. A little warm honey and whiskey can make you forget about the family stress and holiday shopping list. Affordable and is smooth. I know that I can share this whiskey, if I want to.
Sheavon T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my faves. Smooth. Tastes just like you think it would. Cost is right on point. I always come back to this because it meets my flavor standards and is something I like to take to gatherings with friends
Shannon C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the honey flavored whiskey much more than the other flavors they have made. It’s affordable, tastes good, and mixes well with coke if you prefer. My husband and I enjoy this one and have bought several times.
Briana P.
I loooove Crown Royal Honey. Maybe because I love honey flavored anything. I usually mix it with coke or vanilla flavored soda. Great whiskey for an inexpensive price. Definitely one of my most frequent purchases!
Dennis B.
Nevada
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is absolutely wonderful, the taste is excellent perfect, the way the taste blends in with a mixer is nice. I would recommend it over its competitors, the taste makes up for price, I would buy more as I have.
Chandler H.
Jenks
Smooth and tastes great with just about any chaser. I also really enjoy this product with dinner because of the way it pairs with food. It has great flavor without being too overbearing. I would recommend.
Casey G.
Houston
This one gets me every time. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It’s smooth with a nice body to it. The taste is amazing. During the winter I like to drink it warm with a little cinnamon in it.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First of all I wanna say that I love the little bad that it comes with! It’s super cute! This whisky tastes really good and it’s nice for parties! It’s not expensive and better than another brands! I totally recommend it
Makayla H.
Coeburn
Not a fan. Probably one of the worst ones in my opinion. Price vs. quality-go with something else. However, I’m biased as whiskey is completely disgusting to me and has to be completely masked.
⭐VeXa♠Tellie⭐ L.
Burleson
This is the best Crown yet! The taste is so smooth and sweet just like "Honey". Doesn't have to have a mixer or a chaser! But either way it matches perfectly with any choice drink even tea.