Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I love crown honey! When paired with sprite it is the absolute best drink ever. It is definitely my go to drink. I got this at our local liquor store so it is really easy to find. It is reasonable priced compared to other brands. I am definitely satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Cristina R.
I happened upon this whilst shopping for some Crown and figured it would be worth a try. The taste is very syrupy and sweet - akin to drinking light honey. We tried it neat at first, but found that in anything but small doses it was almost too sweet. We did use this for an iced toddy (lime juice, iced chamomile tea, Crown Honey, simple syrup) and it was fantastic on a hot day. Better substitute for American Honey in recipes!
Craig C.
Dexter
I love the flavor of the original crown royal, the honey is a fantastic smooth finish to this already amazing product. As always if the container isn’t cool enough they all have a personal crown royal bag that’s amazing to keep your whisky stylish and fun as a keepsake. I would recommend this to anyone.
Monique G.
I love to make drinks with this. It's got a sweet taste,that's great great for sweeter drinks. Its smooth going down. It may be a bit to sweet for some folks who don't like sweet liquor. There's so many mixing possibilities with his one- from complicated..to a simple soda/pop and crown mix.
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
I’ve tried this whiskey on a few different occasions, however never bought a bottle myself. Smooth and sweet, everything we except from Crown. The unique bottle and he bag it comes in makes you feel fancy, as you would expect from a top shelf whiskey. Might have to pick some up for myself!
Rachel M.
To start off the bottle looked very impressive. It comes in a purple bag too which is awesome. It does work well in cocktails, But it's amazing all on its own. Hot or cold it goes down smooth! The price isn't bad at all for the flavor and if defiantly buy it again!
Nikki W.
Florence
Love the honey crown.. I prefer to mix with Dr. Pepper. Great smooth flavor even if drinking as a sipping whiskey or shot. Crown is my favorite whiskey and the added flavors have made it even better. I highly recommend this to anyone that love Crown as much as me.
Courtney C.
olathe
This is always a good one to do with the pancake shots. The packaging is the same as regular crown which is slightly disappointing but the velvet bag always leaves a classy feeling. The honey aftertaste is so smooth it’s actually good to clear you up while sick !
Missy B.
Yorktown , IN
I love honey flavored whiskey. Crown Royal being one of my favorites based on flavor and price. It is smooth and easily paired. Whiskey isn't for everyone but in my experience, splashing it into sprite makes everyone happy. Highly recommend this product.
Georgette G.
Bethel Park, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was Smooth as a babys bottom. Very tasty too. Loved the flavor. It had just the right amount of sweetness. Didnt take away from the original whisky flavor either. It was a well rounded experience. I enjoyed it throughly. Definately worth purchasing.