Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Stephanie G.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Anngelina K.Crown Royal Honey - Honey Flavored Whisky uploaded by Marisella V.

BY CROWN ROYAL

To create this extraordinary blend, Crown Royal whiskies are carefully selected by our master whisky blenders and infused with the subtly sweet taste of honey. The result is a vibrantly delicious whisky with the sophisticated and distinct smoothness of Crown Royal.

Crown Royal Honey was offered for a limited time. Be sure to grab it if you see it on the shelf!

Natalia B.
Reynolds, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very tasty! Good on the rocks and nothing else. It's also good to drink with some selzer water. Also if you get rootbeer add a shot of this and a scoup of ice cream. Yummy!
Valerie B.
This crown taste good with everything especially coke! One of the best liquors ever! I would definitely recommend this to someone and this is an add liquor to buy which is even better! It’s super smooth!
Amy G.
Hanceville, AL
The Crown Royal Honey was not my absolute favorite. I liked it okay but it’s not something that I would probably continue to buy. If you like honey then you would probably enjoy it a lot more than I did.
Mikayla G.
washington
I am still a die hard apple flavor fan, but the honey is definitely a second best. I won’t even buy the original crown royal anymore, who would with such a tasty flavor option?
Holly L.
Council Bluffs
I would drink this daily if I could! The honey flavor adds to the already smooth taste of Crown Royal "classic". Really no need to mix this with anything it's so good!
Megan D.
West Monroe, LA
Such a good whisky! It’s got a delicious taste and it’s smooth. I’ve always liked crown! The packaging and bottle look great. The price and quality is too. Would recommend to everyone and will for sure buy again!
jen k.
Crown is my usual drink of choice when I'm out with friends. It is affordable and not bad to take shots of. Then one day I saw the new line of Crown-Honey and I decided to try it. I do like it enough but I think I like the regular Crown better. I'm not sure if they use 100% honey but it does not mix that well with Crown, in my opinion. I'm a big whiskey drinker and I like to mix my whiskey with simple things like water or soda water so it could just be me that doesn't like sweetness added to the whiskey.
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Chris W.
Newport
This alcoholic beverage is one of my favorites because of its smoothness. The ever so slight trace of honey is pleasant and goes down very easy. The heavy glass jar is very sturdy, and I love how the Crown Royal little cloth drawstring bags are useful in countless ways. The price range is reasonable ~ I will definitely purchase it again!
Kirsten C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love crown. They have great packaging. For a whisky it is very smooth. Honey has a great aftertaste. I really enjoy this brand. They have awesome sample sizes available at my local ABC store wich make for a great gift topper or drink if you are tight on cash and don't feel the need to purchase a larger proportion.