BY CROWN ROYAL #37 in Whiskey

NOSE: Muted and mild, with notes of vanilla, caramel and light oak. PALATE: Balanced with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dried fruit. FINISH: Medium length with light vanilla, subtle spice and smooth finish.

Harbin G.
peabody, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Crown Royal Whisky XO is so smooth and is usually the only liquor I consume. It goes down so smooth that I usually drink alone with a chaser. To mix it ruins the flavor and experience for me. Whether at home or out socializing I drink Crown Royal.
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite whiskey of all times. I’m amazed on how smooth this whiskey is. Place this bad boy on ice, and taste everything you’ve been missing out. I would recommend everyone to try is at least once in their lifetime.
Kristina G.
Maryland
Strong whisky. Guaranteed to help you have a good time. I recommend it for bachelor parties or retirement gifts. It's very much a strong dark whiskey, don't recommend it for people who don't drink often.
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Got this as a wedding present. Me and my husband love crown love that it was another bottle to add to the collection. Very smooth and has a bit of a sweet taste but amazing to say the least!
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
i love drinking this whisky. this is great as a single drink and i could also mix this drink with something else but the smooth taste and feel really makes you want to just drink it as it is. the drink is not cheap but i think it a drink you have for personal and business to have as a piece in your house for others to try.
Jason B.
Webster, MA
I decided it was time to try this after not truly being a fan of Crown Royal. I have to say that this may have won me over! It is nice and smooth, and also doesnt give me that harsh liquor bite when I take a sip. I normally add whisky to my coke, but this is smooth enough that I can drink it alone.
Kristin M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Very smooth! Good for sipping over ice or mixing into a cocktail. I personally pour mine over ice with a little ginger beer and a squirt of lime. Warning yet refreshing!
Alex H.
kissimmee
My favorite Crown made of the varieties that I’ve tasted. I bought it on a Military base but can be purchased at any liquor store. It roughly doubles the price of a Flavorless crown, if you fancy the the CrownRoyalBlack I could pay the extra $10 dollars and give the XO a taste.
Katherine T.
Tomah
Very smooth. I enjoy this on the rocks. This is one that I believe many would like. I have been buying this for about 2 years. So nice to come home and wind down with a drink. I bought it from a liquor store. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to many.