BY CROWN ROYAL #38 in Whiskey

NOSE: Muted and mild, with notes of vanilla, caramel and light oak. PALATE: Balanced with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dried fruit. FINISH: Medium length with light vanilla, subtle spice and smooth finish. see more...

Jacqueline N.
Calumet City
i love drinking this whisky. this is great as a single drink and i could also mix this drink with something else but the smooth taste and feel really makes you want to just drink it as it is. the drink is not cheap but i think it a drink you have for personal and business to have as a piece in your house for others to try.
Jason B.
Webster
I decided it was time to try this after not truly being a fan of Crown Royal. I have to say that this may have won me over! It is nice and smooth, and also doesnt give me that harsh liquor bite when I take a sip. I normally add whisky to my coke, but this is smooth enough that I can drink it alone.
Alex H.
kissimmee
My favorite Crown made of the varieties that I’ve tasted. I bought it on a Military base but can be purchased at any liquor store. It roughly doubles the price of a Flavorless crown, if you fancy the the CrownRoyalBlack I could pay the extra $10 dollars and give the XO a taste.
Katherine T.
Tomah
Very smooth. I enjoy this on the rocks. This is one that I believe many would like. I have been buying this for about 2 years. So nice to come home and wind down with a drink. I bought it from a liquor store. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend to many.
Alysia C.
Detroit
Best whiskey out there! it is one of the smoothest to drink. I have a 30 year old aged rum that I like to drink on the rocks but this whiskey is far better. for anyone who likes to sip on a small glass of something straight on the rocks or even neat i recommend this.
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee
Love Crown XO.  It is a little more crisp in taste than the original Crown and goes down smoother.  My husband drinks this straight on ice, however, I am not that tough so I mix mine with Coke. If you are a whiskey drinker you will definitely need to try this one out.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Sweet canadian. Complex elegant whisky that is balanced with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dry fruit with sweet sour rye elements, enjoyed neat or on the rocks.swirling it leaves a very thin coat on the glass, forming a crenelated  edge quickly then thin legs.
Kimberly W.
I love drinking crown and sprite. Very enjoyable. I'm a repeat customer so you know this drink is enjoyable. Very delicious. Affordable. And you could find it at any local liquor store. Or any supermarket!!!! I would recommend to anyone that loves whiskey 🥃
Kalen M.
Crown Royal never ceases to be a great choice of whisky. This particular make of Canadian whisky really hits the mark with its smooth texture and flavorful taste. Don't expect to pay bottom shelf prices on it, though. I would definitely purchase again.
Wendy S.
Spring Branch
I bought this at Specs a few times now. This whisky is very smooth. I really love the multiple layers to the flavor. While it is a bit pricey, I think it's totally worth the cost. Definitely a favorite of mine. I'd absolutely recommend it.