BY CROWN ROYAL #21 in Whiskey

NOSE: Muted and mild, with notes of vanilla, caramel and light oak. PALATE: Balanced with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dried fruit. FINISH: Medium length with light vanilla, subtle spice and smooth finish. see more...

James S.
James S.
Helen
For Canadian whisky, this is excellent. The typical sweetness and sour rye elements of Canadian whiskey come through. You get the typical Crown Royal flavor, but better. Sweet toffee and caramel entry, with notes of pecan and maple. The overwhelming oak char is balanced with nuts and vanilla. It finishes with lighter floral notes as the flavor from the cognac barrels really comes through. For a blended Canadian whiskey, it is pretty good, but the price point is a little too high.
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Miami
I absolutely love how the flavors in Crown Royal seduce my palette! I like a strong drink but not too strong that I can't enjoy the flavor. This is the perfect balance between my two preference. Extremely smooth! I can drink it on the rocks or add a splash of coke. I love that it comes Crown Royal Canadian Whisky in many different flavors which makes it perfect for any occasion.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
Crown Royal is a nice, strong, smooth-sipping whiskey that goes great either by itself or as a mix-in with another beverage. It has a little less bite than some of its competitors, making it perfect for slow-sipping and conversations. We like to rotate our beverages for variety and the tastes of our guests, but this typically finds its way into our liquor cabinet at least once a year.
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
My husband loves Crown Royal XO so we always have it at home. This whisky contains the signature blend from 50 of their finest whiskies, and then finishes them in cognac casks. This gives XO a complex and smooth flavor. This whisky comes in a beautiful bottle and it's a hit at every party, everyone loves its flavor with hints of vanilla, spice and rich dry fruit.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City
i love drinking this whisky. this is great as a single drink and i could also mix this drink with something else but the smooth taste and feel really makes you want to just drink it as it is. the drink is not cheap but i think it a drink you have for personal and business to have as a piece in your house for others to try.
mandie G.
mandie G.
Crown has always been my go-to if I'm gonna drink (which is kind of rare nowadays considering I'm a mom). This one particularly is one of my favorites out of the several different types of Crown they have. It's extremely smooth to me. Perfect to relax and wind down an evening with a couple shots of this.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ola, AR
This is a very smooth whiskey. You can drink this alone with no burning at all that's how smooth it is. Crown Royal is in my opinion the best whiskey for the money. It's not the cheap stuff and it's not the most expensive it's a reasonable price and I like it better than a lot of the expensive brands.
Benny J.
Benny J.
Seabrook
One of my favorite whiskeys. Not overly oaky, but has a strong bite nonetheless. Goes down smooth, but you know this isn't water. Truly a gentlemans whisky that deserves to be drank straight up with an expensive cigar to pair with it. Would definitely buy again, and the price is very affordable.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
To be quite honest, I've never been a fan of Crown Royal. They definitely have have their devotees but I think the mouthfeel is a bit slimey and the aftertaste unpleasant. I personally know several people for whom Crown Royal is the drink of choice so I am aware that I am in a small minority.
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
Hands down the best whiskey of all time. Canadian whiskey is so much more about sophistication in pallet than other whiskies. Crown Royal is my favorite whiskey of all time. XO is a drink to enjoy. Something to experience on your own. On the rocks, it is clearly the definition of excellence.