Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Rye Northern Harvest  uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY CROWN ROYAL #42 in Whiskey

NOSE: Baking spices, cereal, light wood spices PALATE: Gentle oak note, rich butterscotch, spiced vanilla, develops into soft peppery notes FINISH: Smooth and creamy. see more...

• Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has anyone tr...1 Answers
Lindsay N.
Olathe, KS
I like this product,  it's good quality at a good price.  You get what you expect, nothing crazy but that's a good thing.  I love the packageing and hope they never change they.  I have bought this before and will continue to as well as recommend to friends.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I like the regular Crown Royal so I thought I'd give this a try. It's got a very distinct taste. It's worse than regular Crown. It also was stronger. Not bad but I wouldn't buy it again anytime soon.
Loren M.
I actually received a bottle of Crown Royal as a gift. It is something my dad and I always use to drink while he smoked cigars in our backyard. It brings me back to my childhood and my dad would let me sneak a sip and it was just a good ole rum and coke. It has a lot of flavor and I would highly recommend buying more for the future!
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
When I want to get fancy with this crown I take a glass dip the rim in honey and put a little in the bottom of the glass with a couple of ice cubes and a lemon wedge and I'll top it off with this liqour. It's super yummy. It's a little dry for me so I need the sweetness with it . I prefer to sup this though not take it in shots
Kristine H.
I am not a rye person. The whiskey is good and smooth it is just not my cup of tea. I would drink it but it would not be my favorite to purchase again in the future.
Amy C.
Crown Royal is one of my favorite whiskey brands. It is a little on the pricier side, but definitely worth the splurge once in a while. It is smoother than most other whiskeys and I can almost drink it straight (which I NEVER do). If you like whiskey, you'll enjoy Crown Royal!
Patricia L.
Tucson
I call crown royal my baby making drink.  Somehow i end up pregnant after drinking this all weekend.  Its completely affordable and with some soda goes down pretty smoothe cold.  You can buy anywhere. I have 5 kids so Probably best for me not to drink it until I get fixed.  😂😂😂😂
Mike C.
Very flavorful, would choose this drink over an over again any day. It's so smooth. It doesn't burn or five that awful indigestion. It's something you can never get tired of. Every time I have purchased I have never been let down. I would buy this product over and over again
Elisa T.
Tacoma
One of my favorites! Love mixing it with ginger ale, coco, diet coco, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi sprite. You can mix it with almost any side. It is delicious. It is our go to our parties!  I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends!  So everyone go out and buy this!
Madellin P.
Orlando, FL
This will always be my go to whiskey. I love the soft taste. You can find it at your local liquor stores. It's delicious. It's brand quality, if you haven't tried it you're missing out on a good whiskey.
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has anyone tried any other rye whiskeys that top Crown Royal? I personally like Whistlepig.