Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Rye Northern Harvest uploaded by Cassandra L.Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Rye Northern Harvest uploaded by Connie P.

BY CROWN ROYAL #36 in Whiskey

NOSE: Baking spices, cereal, light wood spices PALATE: Gentle oak note, rich butterscotch, spiced vanilla, develops into soft peppery notes FINISH: Smooth and creamy. see more...

• Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has anyone tr...1 Answers
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Overall great whiskey. Good flavor for the price. Definitely a whiskey I would purchase again. Good whiskey to sip on by itself or mix with a soda if you like. Overall great middle of the road whiskey that I would drink again for sure. Not too pricey either.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
Crown Royal is a lot of people's favorite flavored whiskey. Me personally I love Crown Royal, but some people are very skeptical about Crown Royal flavors. I think that my favorite Crown Royal brand is the flavor vanilla, it is absolutely the best thing ever.
Teri W.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I love Crown Royal over any and all other whiskeys. I will never love any other whiskey brand like a I do crown, but the rye just wasn’t as smooth as their other whiskeys. I would buy it again but it’s not among my favorites
sarah t.
Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is such an underrated whisky. It is very smooth, wonderful to mix with and it’s great in cocktails. I highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable whisky to mix with.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
This whiskey is one of my favorites! I love how smooth it is and the taste to it.. it’s a little pricey but the taste is worth it also very strong can sneak up right on you .. I definitely recommend!
Michelle J.
Muy bueno, no provoca resaca, muy bueno para tomar a las rocas , o si es de gusto para mezclar (revuerde tomar / hidratarse, entre trago y trago, tomar moderadamente)
Mike C.
Very flavorful, would choose this drink over an over again any day. It's so smooth. It doesn't burn or five that awful indigestion. It's something you can never get tired of. Every time I have purchased I have never been let down. I would buy this product over and over again
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I like this product,  it's good quality at a good price.  You get what you expect, nothing crazy but that's a good thing.  I love the packageing and hope they never change they.  I have bought this before and will continue to as well as recommend to friends.
Tiawana R.
Dierks
Absolutely the best whisky I have ever had! It is bar none to any other on the shelf and is always my first choice purchase when finances permit. I mix it with coke usually but sometimes drink it straight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
This was a great rye, and not what I was expecting from a predominantly Canadian whiskey distiller. I ended up opening this bottle for one drink and found myself halfway done after two hours because it was so good
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has anyone tried any other rye whiskeys that top Crown Royal? I personally like Whistlepig.