Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Rye Northern Harvest uploaded by Connie P.Crown Royal Canadian Whisky Rye Northern Harvest uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY CROWN ROYAL

NOSE: Baking spices, cereal, light wood spices PALATE: Gentle oak note, rich butterscotch, spiced vanilla, develops into soft peppery notes FINISH: Smooth and creamy. see more...

• Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has a...2 Answers
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Overall great whiskey. Good flavor for the price. Definitely a whiskey I would purchase again. Good whiskey to sip on by itself or mix with a soda if you like. Overall great middle of the road whiskey that I would drink again for sure. Not too pricey either.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Crown Royal is a lot of people's favorite flavored whiskey. Me personally I love Crown Royal, but some people are very skeptical about Crown Royal flavors. I think that my favorite Crown Royal brand is the flavor vanilla, it is absolutely the best thing ever.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
The crown royal was not my favorite. I feel like you could use this as a gift to someone or use on certain occasions. I liked the packaging and the  whisky is strong (which i like), but i would not drink this for fun occasions.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
This whiskey is one of my favorites! I love how smooth it is and the taste to it.. it’s a little pricey but the taste is worth it also very strong can sneak up right on you .. I definitely recommend!
mallisa s.
Pace, FL
Crown Royal Deluxe Canadian Whisky is a wonderfully smooth whisky that you can enjoy on the beach, or on a canoe trip, in the heat of the summer or sitting by a bonus fore in the cold winter.
Matt M.
Wichita, KS
This one is nice! I bought a bottle when it came out and it really does have a nice subtle change in flavor compared to the classic. It’s more delicate and definitely has a lighter body. Good job!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
So I learned that back in the day Crown was made with wheat and one day people starting making it with corn and that became the norm. So when I first tasted Crown from wheat not corn I discovered a difference similar to wine. Crown from wheat is less sweet than crown from corn - to me. I prefer wheat over corn made crown.
Leeanne W.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I love Crown Royal over any and all other whiskeys. I will never love any other whiskey brand like a I do crown, but the rye just wasn’t as smooth as their other whiskeys. I would buy it again but it’s not among my favorites
sarah t.
Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye is such an underrated whisky. It is very smooth, wonderful to mix with and it’s great in cocktails. I highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable whisky to mix with.
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
I like the regular Crown Royal so I thought I'd give this a try. It's got a very distinct taste. It's worse than regular Crown. It also was stronger. Not bad but I wouldn't buy it again anytime soon.
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Not so much a question as a discussion starter, but has anyone tried any other rye whiskeys that top Crown Royal? I personally like Whistlepig.