BY CROWN ROYAL #4 in Whiskey

Originally produced in 1939 to commemorate Queen Elizabeth and King George VI’s visit to Canada, Crown Royal Canadian whisky is a blend of 50 different Canadian whiskies. The blend is then aged to perfection in white oak barrels. On the nose are bold aromas of maple syrup, chocolate and pine nuts. With a smooth and complex palate, Crown Royal has flavors of spice, vanilla, with hints of cherry and lemon zest. The whisky finishes long, with notes of chocolate, spice and oak. Crown Royal is best enjoyed neat or on the rocks with a splash of water, club soda or coke. see more...

• What do you usually drink Crown with? 11 Answers
  • What do you like better Crown Royal Canadian Whisky or ...7 Answers
  • Is this better than jack daniels?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Review for: CROWN ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKY more...
Personally can't drink this stuff anymore. You know that feeling you get, when you smell something you've drank, and know you felt like you almost died the next day? Yeah this is what this stuff is for me. I personally prefer Jack Daniels over most other whiskeys.
The bottle design is beautiful. The whiskey is smooth. And the velvet bag is pretty awesome to keep for little hand bags in a quick instant while you're out and a bout. Or if your small toddler sees it. It's soft. Color is vibrant. The investment the company makes to make this product is definitely shown.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
Review for: CROWN ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKY more...
If you’ve had whisky, odds are you’ve had crown. The famous purple pouch with the golden drawstring. The whole thing is very aesthetically pleasing. Flavor wise, the original does what it can to compete with other whisky brands, but I find it falling short. This is not a sweet whisky, and if you smell it right out of the bottle, it’s not a good scent. But it’s a cult classic, and people will never abandon it. I applaud Crown for branching out into other flavor options, it’s nice to have something on the shelf other than the original.
Cody S.
Fremont
Review for: CROWN ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKY more...
Was not a fan of this. I have a very low tolerance for alcohol as it is, but this just tasted nasty. I had to force myself to take the shots. Once I was already drunk, downing my shots was no problem. I’ve been told by a lot of people that they don’t like crown unless it’s the Green Apple flavor. So next time I will buy the Green Apple flavor to review. Also, it’s so pricey.
Dena O.
Valley Center
Review for: CROWN ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKY more...
I have tried lots of drinks but bourbon/whiskey are my favorite. I have tried many different brands of bourbon/whiskey and so far my favorite is crown royal. I know that crown royal makes the regular and the flavored ones and I have tried them all but I would say thethe original crown royal is still my favorite. When a new one comes out I always try it by so far haven’t found one that I like better
Littleredblair E.
Dallas
This is my husband's go-to when he drinks whiskey... which is basically anytime he drinks! I personally like this Whiskey as well.  I like the taste of this, particularly with soda, coke or sprite.  I always feel like I do have to watch how much I drink of this as it does have a higher alcohol content.  The bottles that Crown Royal come in are beautiful.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: CROWN ROYAL CANADIAN WHISKY more...
Not really my choice to like this or not. It runs in the family. My dad has purple bags everywhere- he keeps his loose change in one, sunglasses in another. If he was a dealer he’d give you your stash in one every time. He once got in a fight with his brother that lasted 2 years because he drank all the C.R. in the liquor cabinet. Can you blame him? It’s delicious.
Molly •.
Indianapolis, IN
Who can turn down Crown? I find it smooth, light and nicely-flavored. Crown and coke is my ultimate go to and for a caffeine-free treat, I suggest trying Crown and ginger ale. Delicious! Once you taste it, it’s easy to see how this whiskey is a best seller.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
This kind is so yummy. It's goes down a lil harsh but you can sure feel it after. I love the shape of the glass it's super fancy and makes me feel like a true princess 😂😂 for real tho... the little baggy that comes with it i use to put my change in. Super cute but expensive. But this would see be my fav brand of alcohol when i have a lot of money
Ryan B.
Fresno
ehh. good to the extent that you can just take a swig withouy that burn that makes you do kinda like a spicy food exhale mix with a sigh or over dramatic attion type sigh . you all know what I mean . that breath every take when alcohol just a burning type as it goes down lol basically don't drink it of you trying to secretary drink . lmao
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
First off let me just say I love that purchasing this whiskey helps our troops. And the bag that comes with the whiskey is a personal favorite as well!! I remember my dad drinking it when I was a child and always giving me that purple bag and I thought it was just one of the best things in the world. LOL! Maybe Kinda weird but this whiskey helps bring back some great memories from childhood. Crown royale has a smooth way about it that makes it easy to drink alone or in a cocktail. Lastly this whiskey complements each and every cocktail that it is in. Reasonably priced and I highly suggest that you try. Ps always have fun but Never drink and drive :)
Danielle P.
Deer Park, TX
What do you recommend to mix with this?
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never tried this is it strong or not? should i mix it if i do try it? if so with what?
Vanessa B.
Anniston , AL
Has anyone tried Crown Apple?
Robyn O.
How would you rate the taste?
Breanna M.
What would be best to mix with ?