Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky

by Crown Royal

#13 in Whiskey

Unwind in luxury with a glass of Crown Royal Vanilla Flavored Whisky. With strong notes of rich vanilla, our 70 proof whisky provides a refined and rich flavor. Made with the signature smoothness of traditional Crown Royal, our whisky is matured to perfection and will enhance any cocktail party or celebration. Simply mix with cola and pour over ice for a classic, refreshing tasting cocktail. Includes one 70 proof 375ml bottle of Vanilla Flavored Whisky. Please drink responsibly.

What is your go to pop to mix with crown vanilla?
What is this best mixed with?
Do you plan to come out with any new flavors?
Start your review of Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky!
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky uploaded by Chantal K.
This is a good flavored whiskey. It is great by itself, or you could make a nice mixed drink with it. It had a good flavor. It's pretty affordable.
Diana P.
Omaha, NE
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky uploaded by Diana P.
This is one of my favorite whiskeys. It is very smooth and doesn't burn like some of the other ones I've tried. My husband and I both enjoy it. It is hard to find at times, but maybe everyone else likes it as well! 🤷‍♀️ Definitely will be one of my go to drinks for a while.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good when mixed with coke ☺️ Some swear by crown and coke... I say it's alright... Prefer Jack and coke personally...
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This Crown Vanilla is very smooth. You can actually taste the vanilla in the liquor. No need to mix this with any type of juice or soda. It’s very good all by itself
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky uploaded by Jessica C.
If you like whiskey this is a great one to try! I paired mine with Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky with Starbucks Iced Coffee - 4 CT. It was yummy!!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Crown Royal is my all time favorite whiskey. Especially the vanilla flavor, it is so good and so sweet and definitely is an even bigger in the slightest. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of good whiskey, it's definitely not cheap but very worth the price.
Gigi M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky uploaded by Gigi M.
Me encanta es muy bueno un buen sabor algo dulce valió la pena la compra lo recomiendo
ana W.
Springfield, TN
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky uploaded by ana W.
Absolutely love this !! I tried crown and 7 for the first time while having a girls night, and I loved it. Then I was told there was a vanilla version... I love it! Super smooth not too strong or light no aftertaste. Great for a relaxing night in 😊 Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky
Kristal B.
harrah , OK
Not not my favorite crown it wasnt as smooth as i expected from the crown family overall okay flavor but probably will not purchase again
Carol R.
kokomo
Crown and coke are amazing together so crown vanilla just kicked it up a notch! Amazing flavor combo!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber D.
Espanola, ON
il y a 2 ans
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky ?how strings is the vanilla flavor in this?
Michelle T. il y a 2 ans
Its a smooth vanilla at the end. Kind of like that perfect root beer float when you get the yummy warm vanilla at the end!