BY CROWN ROYAL #6 in Whiskey

• How do you enjoy this? Straight? Mixed in a drink? To coo...4 Answers
  • How does this taste? What is the best to mix with it?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the purchase?2 Answers
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky

Start your review of Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren N.
Chicago
I will say that Crown Royal is not always my go-to, however I did try this one at my local regular bar. I found it to be a really nice balance of a standard whiskey flavor with a nice note of vanilla, not too sweet for my tastes. I think whiskey snobs would not like this but if you can appreciate a dessert-type experience with whiskey you'll enjoy this from time to time!
Judy C.
Graham
Do you like vanilla coke? Vanilla Dr. Pepper? Adding this Crown Royal Vanilla to any drink is like a dessert. It tastes amazing in a drink or as a shot. Not only did it meet my expectations, it exceeded them. I would definitely buy this product again and tell everyone to buy each time they ask what they should get.
chin m.
Bismarck
Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky is my favorite drink ever. It is so smooth and delicious. It truly is not a party without it! But you can also drink it on a date night, casual outing with friends, or holidays with family! The bag it comes with is convenient too.
shayna c.
Corning, AR
Love the taste of this vanilla! It's so smooth and doesn't burn. The packaging is SUPER cute and it leaves a good flavor and it also mixes well with other drinks so it doesn't have to be just straight! It goes great with Coke to add a vanilla Coke with a kick!
Rebecca N.
Mio, MI
It really isn’t that bad when mixed with Creme soda. Or in your afternoon latte :) but then Its not something I would purchase again. Too much imitation vanilla flavoring for me. Price is average for CR. Crown Royal Canadian Vanilla Flavored Whisky
candiace t.
kansas city
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Peapod
I got really sick off of crown Royal vanilla but at the end up finishing my bottle that I had I just mixed it with the little sprite and it tasted wonderful not a fan of crown Royal but I do recommend it if you like flavored whiskey
Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
Crown Royal is my go-to drink. I Believe that whiskey, in general, is an acquired taste. When I was younger I thought it was absolutely disgusting. Not crown royal, just whiskey in general. However,  as I got older, I  began to love and appreciate a good whiskey. Crown is definitely my number one choice.  This  manufacturer  hit a gold mine when deciding to create flavors to accompany their OG whiskey. The vanilla is delicious. The flavor is subtle yet lovely and believe it or not, mixes deliciously with root beer. Imagine..... adult root beer float. 🤤
Monique K.
Excellent. Smooth and mixes well. I’ve recommended Vanilla Crown to so many of my friends. I always tell them to buy a bottle and if they don’t like it I’ll buy it from them. So far everyone has kept it.
Tiffany S.
Tulare , CA
Want to try a good mixed drink? Pair this with Snapple All Natural Peach Tea and you have one amazing drink! Not something you would think to put together but trust me it’s soo good!
Misti T.
Sun valley
[product:crown-royal-canadian-whiskey]  Absolutely love the vanilla it's by far my favorite of all the crowns besides the original.

I buy it every time we get liquor because it's mine and my hubbys favorite and it comes in a cool bottle that I've made two lights with and yes I'd keep buying it.
Kristen B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How do you enjoy this? Straight? Mixed in a drink? To cook with?
Nicole H.
Natchitoches
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the purchase?
Coralyn F.
Mexico, MO
How does this taste? What is the best to mix with it?

Walmart