MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesCrown Pro
Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush

Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush

by Crown Pro

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush!
Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Roxboro, NC
Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush uploaded by Tamecia1beautyhustler M.
Any brush I get from my Ipsy or any other of my subscription boxes. I love love love em. The bristles are fluffy and precise to add that lil bit of color to create a Smokey look.
Jacqueline A.
Cordova, TN
Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush uploaded by Jacqueline A.
Received this brush in my October Ipsy bag. I was so excited to see that I was getting a #Crownbrush. It works well with a lot of eyeshadows. Nothing to improve the bristles are soft and easy to maneuver. I would recommend this product for beginners. Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
This is the product I chose for this month's bag since Ipsy has started allowing choices. I will never have anything poor to say about brushes because a girl can never have too much, unless the brush is of really REALLY poor quality, lol. This brand produces great quality brushes with soft, durable bristles even after multiple washes. Also love the duality of it as it makes for a great convenient brush to carry around.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Crown Pro Chisel Puff And Crease Precision Brush uploaded by Kristina M.
I received this brush in my Ipsy Beauty Box subscription. Is a great brush I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future. It holds the makeup well and applies perfectly to my eyelids. The price is reasonable also that is the main reason why I will be purchasing it that and how well it works. Thank u ipsy !
Ashley T.
Received this in my Ipsy bag. I always love getting brushes! This is so soft and I love both brush ends.

Looking for your answer?