Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrown Prince
Natural Whole Boiled Oysters, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Crown Prince Natural Whole Boiled Oysters, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

by Crown Prince

Sustainably grown and harvested in the open ocean, our Whole Boiled Oysters are fully cooked and ready to use in your favorite stew, chowder or stuffing recipe. Clean and fresh tasting, our Whole Boiled Oysters are packed in water in convenient ring-pull cans. They are free of grit and provide a good source of protein.

Canned oysters? These cannot be good, right?
Start your review of Crown Prince Natural Whole Boiled Oysters, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)!
Amy D.
Saulsbury , TN
I have to be honest just reading the description of this product makes my stomach wanna turn
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
These are perfect for making salsa with! I prefer the smoked ones, but these work well too. I dice up tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, cilantro, scallions, and toss with olive oil and salt. Great on toasted bread or with chips! I would recommend this product to all because it is tasty and is quite cheap!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...