BY CROWN #45 in Caramels

Caramel Creams Candy, 5 oz see more...

Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
So delicious! They’re just like Cows Tails if you’ve ever had them. I love these! They are very addicting lol. They are very affordable. You can probably get them at the dollar store. They are not gluten free so for anyone that can’t eat gluten, these are NOT for you!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite candy as a kid. I still love them and eat them all the time. You can find them at Walmart dollar general and dollar tree. Basically anywhere. They’re like $1 a bag. They are just like cow tales except they are bite size and circle. I would recommend
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely one of the best candies ever they are just so good with the cream in the middle it's like your in heaven kind of expensive but I think it was definitely worth the money so if you want a nice relaxing candy get this
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS
This candy is great for people who have a sweet tooth as much as I do. They are similar to Hawaiian Punch Mini Cow Tails and super chewy ! You can find them at gas stations in the candy section and they are pretty cheap.
Sam P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious. They sell the 5oz bag at the dollar store. Definitely cheap and not overly priced. Definitely recommend people to try these. Great value.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite. Candy. Ever!!! Darn it I love these things. You know what makes them better? I can buy them at the dollar store......for a $1. Perfection!
Keisha T.
CLEVELAND, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite old school candies! As a kid I didn't gravitate towards these but I tried them as an adult and now I love them!
Veronica B.
Indianapolis , IN
One of my favorite candies. They have a great flavor they're very delicious and very addictive.
Emma N.
These are literally super addictive! Caramel and cream together... Perfect!