BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Crown Brush Syntho Series Deluxe Angle Brush
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Stacey B.
Edmonton
I love how soft and full this brush is. It picks up a lot of product, but it also lays down a lot. I love the angle which allows me to apply my blush perfectly.
Violett ✨.
Edmonton , AB
Crown brushes are beyond worth the money. Super soft, perfect for blending and easy to clean and keep clean. The hairs don’t fall out either. I love them!
Whitney A.
Mesa
I love this for soft contouring! I got mine in my FabFitFun Box. I got the rose gold. It applies just enough color and keeps it soft and natural looking.
Sadie S.
These brushes get the job done. I feel like they are a little too large for my eyes though and the bristles suck up a lot of product. I think they are a pretty good value, I received a set through my FFF box. I would recommend for little wet end brushes.
Kristina H.
1700 NE 162nd Ave Apt K1 Portland, Oregon
Recieved this is a beauty subscription. I love crown brushes. They are all made from synthetic fibers and so they are cruelty free. I use this angled clbrush to apply contour or highlight on my face. Very good brushes.
Paulette P.
This is a great angled brush for blush and bronzer. Even for contouring. It is so soft and fluffy. Love the color of the bristles.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
perfect for contouring, absolutely love this brush.  This came in my ipsy bag and i will definitely be buying more from the brand!
Emily M.
Plymouth
Perfect for highlighter! I love this brush for when I want a dramatic glowy finish. Crown brushes are really great.
Keisha A.
BUFFALO, NY
I received this brush in a set and I have no complaints.The bristles are soft and the application is good.
MaryAnn M.
Halifax
I use this brush to apply blush, and it gives me great control over the colour and amount of blush I want to apply. Love my Crown brush set.
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Tishuai M.
GRAND RAPIDS
What is the best way to use the crown brush a KB 40. Another thing is can use it just for blending or can you also use it for applying foundation and everything. Influencers please help just want to know what to do so I’m not so great at brushes.Crown Brush Syntho Series Deluxe Tapered Powder Brush
Miss U.
Can this brush used for liquid foundation?
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.

Amazon