BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
This brush is great and the bristles are so soft. It hasn't shed on me yet and it is very easy to build up product and still look natural.
Sheena W.
Got this in my Ipsy bag and love the feel. Its super soft and has an angle so its multipurpose! I really like that theres finger grooves in thw handle part so you can hold onto it well and comfortably! I look forward to more products from them and would buy again for sure.
Vanessa A.
The Crown Brush Ombre Angle brush is a nice size and has soft tips but the brush is frayed and brittle hairs near the ferral. i was eager to finally try this product and heart broken it is not all i thought it would be
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Got this in my ipsy bag and I love it! I didn't experience any shedding with this product. It's plush and picks up and applies makeup well.

If I can I'll update this review after I clean the brush to see if the glue holds up to that.
Yadhira R.
Anaheim, CA
I received this in my Ipsy bag and it was the first time I ever heard of it. Really really nice and soft brush! Really awesome to contour or even for blush! Very excited to do more looks with it. Give it a try!
Jessie W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this brush!!! The bristles are so soft and apply highlighter perfectly! The handle has a nice design that makes it easy to hold. I use it daily.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this brush I got it in my ipsy bag. At first it seemed cheap but I absolutely love the way it applies my highlighter. I never use it for my dark contouring because it works so well with my moonchild glow kit. And it's very soft and nice.
Cleia M.
Crown brush has some of the softest brushes I have ever tried, the angle brushes included. I like the angle on this one, it makes it easier to carve out the cheekbones however I do find it a little bit harder to pick up pressed powdered products. I feel like if it was a little bit more stiff it would be easier to apply product with. I love the little indentations in the handle for your index finger and thumb!
Isabella N.
I recieved this in my Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it. At first it seemed very light weight but that helps when putting your makeup on with a light hand. It's so soft and has yet to shed, not to mention it's gorgeous.
jameelah j.
MIAMI, FL
I received this brush in my ipsy bad this month! I personally like it, the bristols are quite soft and I like the handle of the brush. It picked up my product fine. Great for applying blush!
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.