BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
I hate to rate a product so low, but this brush was extremely flimsy and did nothing for me. I tried using it to blend makeup, and it just wouldn't work so I'd have to end up using my fingers. It's incredibly soft and felt like it was just petting my face, not actually doing anything. I need a brush that will blend and do something.
Sarah S.
I was excited try this because I have another crown brush that I really like. But this one was just awful. It was too floppy for me to be able to contour properly. So it was kind of useless. I'll look for other uses but I'm disappointed.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
For me, this brush was too soft. I felt like I was wasting a lot of my powder with this one.
RUTH B.
I didn't really help blend, it's to flimsy, I tried for bronzer and it just looked awful. I will not be using this again sadly.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I love this at first but the more I used it it became flimsy & the bristles bent. I might have got a bad one.
Crystal A.
It's an ok brush. The bristles bend too easily for my liking. There are better brushes out there
Vanessa A.
The Crown Brush Ombre Angle brush is a nice size and has soft tips but the brush is frayed and brittle hairs near the ferral. i was eager to finally try this product and heart broken it is not all i thought it would be
Sadie S.
These brushes get the job done. I feel like they are a little too large for my eyes though and the bristles suck up a lot of product. I think they are a pretty good value, I received a set through my FFF box. I would recommend for little wet end brushes.
Katie H.
Moncton
I don’t really love this angled style of brush because I find it has less control than a chisel brush. It’s just not my favourite. I got it in an Ipsy bag luckily so I’m glad I didn’t buy it because I don’t reach for it often.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
It's an okay brush. The bristles are soft but comes out a lot. Don't pick up a lot of product unless you press down hard which defeats the purpose in my opinion lol.
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.