BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Katie H.
Moncton
I don’t really love this angled style of brush because I find it has less control than a chisel brush. It’s just not my favourite. I got it in an Ipsy bag luckily so I’m glad I didn’t buy it because I don’t reach for it often.
Cleia M.
Crown brush has some of the softest brushes I have ever tried, the angle brushes included. I like the angle on this one, it makes it easier to carve out the cheekbones however I do find it a little bit harder to pick up pressed powdered products. I feel like if it was a little bit more stiff it would be easier to apply product with. I love the little indentations in the handle for your index finger and thumb!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this brush for blush. It is super duper soft and blends my blush perfectly on my cheeks. I also like that this brush has little divets where to hold!
Shahnaz I.
I habe this brush and works perfectly for blush, contour and even buffing. The brush is soft and easy to wash. Bristel are really nice and quality
MaryAnn M.
Halifax
I use this brush to apply blush, and it gives me great control over the colour and amount of blush I want to apply. Love my Crown brush set.
Rebecca C.
sydney
This is my favourite brush the blend it my cream contours, it fits perfectly to the face and really helps to blend everything flawlessly
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Soft bristles and is so good at blending things out. Its not to big so it makes contouring nice and easy. Beautiful brush and ewell made.
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.