BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
This brush is great and the bristles are so soft. It hasn't shed on me yet and it is very easy to build up product and still look natural.
Laura💀🎀 A.
I own a bunch of these brushes, again some of my top favorites. They apply makeup flawlessly and effortlessly. They clean up great too
Cyan R.
Tucson
This is the one crown brush I adore. It blends beautifully, is fluffy, picks up product well. I have no complaints and recommend it.
Shay C.
Greenfield
Great brush ! I ise this brush to contour and bronze and its the perfect shape to the sharp lines need for sculpting the face !
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
Super soft, great for contouring and highlighting. I have three of these brushes. Thanks ipsy Haha. Affordable for the quality.
Stephanie C.
Does a great job!!!! I am not great and contour but this brush does the trick!! Makes adding bronzer and contour powder a snap!
RUTH B.
I didn't really help blend, it's to flimsy, I tried for bronzer and it just looked awful. I will not be using this again sadly.
Kristen B.
Excel
Love. I apply my bronzer, blush, and contour with these brushes. Don't shed. Retains shape after washing. Blends beautifully
Wendy D.
Stamford, CT
Excelente producto, buen precio y buenos resultados   ..me gusta mucho y la recomiendo al 100 y la vol ere a comprar
Parker B.
La Porte, IN
super nice and soft brush, GREAT for contouring. these brushes are generally very affordable and of good quality(-:
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.