BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional deluxe angle brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like it. It is the perfect shape and angle for blush, contouring, and bronzer. It's also super soft and feels really nice. It's a great size brush and I love the Crown Brush company. Definitely recommend. " in 11 reviews
Nikki E.
Piney Flats , TN
its safe to say i’m a makeup brush junkie and i bet 40% of my brushes are from Crown Brushes! i love every single one i own. this is a really great brush for blush/ bronzer. i 10/10 recommend this brush to any and all of my makeup lovers ;)
Audi W.
this brush is mo go to contour bruch. it gets into my cheekbones perfectly. i love that its such a good brush and its cheap! not alot of cheap brushes work very well but this one is awesome. you can use it for blush or highlight as well! multi-functional and easy to clean are 2 things that i look for in makeup brushes. ive had mine for about 6 months now and it is still going strong.
Therese K.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite bronzing brush. The bristles are SO soft, it doesn't shed and it blends products evenly. Gives my bronzer an airbrushed effect. One of my favorite brushes. Amazing quality.
Hannah A.
fayetteville
I absolutely love this brush!!!! It is so incredibly soft and I have never had any bristles fall. It’s such good quality and I use it all the time for my bronzer/highlight/blush. I will so be buying more from this brand!
Cassandra S.
I love this brush for contouring, bronzer and blush. I use it for one of the 3 in my daily routine. I haven’t tried it with cream products but it is great at building and blending powder products. I’ve had it for about a year and it still hasn’t started to fall apart on me.
Daisy T.
I got this brush in my September 2016 ipsy bag. I love getting brushes in my bag. I also haven't heard of this brand prior to ipsy. I love this brush. Its so soft. So if you need to go into a blush or bronzer with a light hand, this is your brush. 10/10 would buy more from this brand!
Alyssa H.
I love this brush, it is soft and flexible.  Perfectly angled to use for contour.  I was using this as my only contour brush for awhile until I received a fluffy fan brush and prefer to use that on the hollows of my cheeks.  It also works really well with powder blushes.
Sable B.
Angled brushes are my favorite type of brush and this one did not disappoint! I use it to dust away powder when I bake because of flexible and soft these bristles are. Theres been no fallout, stain-age and its very easy to clean!
Evelyn W.
Very soft brush! I have had it a couple of months. I use it for blush because it's very soft and I can just lightly apply with it. I usually have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
It's an okay brush. The bristles are soft but comes out a lot. Don't pick up a lot of product unless you press down hard which defeats the purpose in my opinion lol.
Charde L.
Memphis, TN
What all is this brush good for?
Danielle P.
Salisbury, MD
Hey thanks for an awesome product!! Was just wondering if it's strictly face brushes you make or do you have eye products also?. And if the prices are around the same. I tried to see online and it said error. Thanks!!!
Como puedo obtener esta brocha, me interesa poder usarla, alguien dígame como puedo hacer para conseguir la.