BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional large chisel blush brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I totally love my new brush. Super soft, sturdy and easy to use. Glides on smooth with all the blush or bronzer. today recommend and love it" in 6 reviews
Vilma V.
I received this in my Ipsy November glam bag.
Crown brushes are among my favorite makeup brush brands. This dense chisel head brush effectively applies and blends cheek color impressively well. Fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I received this brush in my Ipsy bag this month, and I've fallen in love with it! I had been looking for a smaller, more controlled blush brush than the Vanity Planet one I had previously been using, and this one does the trick! It's small enough to give me perfect control when applying blush to the apples of my cheeks, but still fluffy enough to distribute and blend the color out nicely. This brush is definitely a new everyday fave for me!
Kristina D.
Millbrook, AL
I received this brush in my June YesOhYas bag and absolutely LOVE it! Best blush brush I’ve ever used! I am slowly going to be adding more Crown brushes to my collection because I was so impressed with this brand!
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay I don't know much about brushes. I know that it's bad when they shed a lot, and this brush does not!! This brush is very soft and feels nice against my skin, unlike some of the bristlier ones. I received it in my November Ipsy bag and I use it in conjunction with the Tarte blush that I also got at the same time. It works great! I use it to apply blush and blend it out.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
I don’t use this brush as a blush brush. That just doesn’t work for me. This works pretty good as a contour brush though so I do get some use out of it! The bristles are so soft, but the handle feels cheap. This could be a pass for me. Crown Brush Studio Series Chisel Blush Brush
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This is generally my go to blush brush because I can get the small angle of blush that I want in my cheeks easily with the size and thickness of this brush. I do feel there are better blush brushes out there, minus the star, but this is definitely an affordable acceptable blush brush.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
I have a few crown brushes and I like them. They are soft and feel nice on the skin however I feel like they really do not hold product like they should. The product I feel is not picked up very well and or is dropped instantly
Brittany L.
biloxi
very pleased with my brush set from crown brushes. Have had no issues with them at all. The bristles are soft and easy to blend with. They leave no fall out behind either. Would definitely recommend to all.
Christian B.
griffith
I've been using this brush for the longest time. It says it's a "blush brush" but I use it for my bronzer when I'm contouring. It makes the perfect line on my cheekbones.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love receiving new brushes from Ipsy and I'm especially happy to see a face brush this month rather than an eye brush. This Crown brand brush is a good quality with tightly held bristles that are very soft. The 'chiseled' shape of the bristles makes it useful for contouring, bronzing and even blush to keep it in a specific place. Very versatile in my opinion and I like it, would recommend it for sure, it would also fit in a travel bag fairly easily.