BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional oval camouflage brush from crown brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Kate B.
I love crown brush for their quality at an affordable price, but that quality is not always consistent. Some of my brushes are amazing, soft, dense, and how I want them, while some blending brushes (that are supposed to be soft!) are super hard and prickly. They are still usable, but I wish these brushes were more consistent!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
There’s something about this brush that I can’t get enough of! It’s easy to use for beginners and is also good for makeup fanatics. Perfect brush for cutting the lid for a cutcrease look. I always recommend this brush to friends who are looking for a nice concealer brush.
Catherine B.
This is a great brush that is dense but soft. My favorite use for it is for cream eyeshadow. I find that it blends and smooths it onto my lid very easily. I tried it out for concealer and it was nice but I prefer to use it for my eyes. It is sturdy and doesn't shed
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
I received this brush in my ipsy bag a few months ago. I love it for concealer and it worksvery good with the different concealers Ive used. Sometimes I also use it to apply glittery eyeshadows. I love it and recommend it.
Taylor H.
Hampton, GA
Loveee this brush! Perfect for getting that concealer right where you want it! Makes for a perfect highlight and helps blend product very well. If you're a beginner at under eye concealing I highly recommend this brush!
lizz c.
I had never used a brush for concealer before. then I tried this and it works so great! no smudges or smearing just blending. I also use this to apply face masks
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This brush is amazing! Another gift from Ipsy and one that I'm very fond of. If I didn't have a lip gloss-style applicator for my concealer currently, I'd be using this everyday ^_^
Taylor A.
Everett, WA
This brush is amazing. It's great for concealer. As well as packing on concealer. It's a good price for how well the brush is made. I use this brush everyday and highly recommend it to everyone I know.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
I love crown brushes. This is an awesome brush that I use to conceal my under eye area. It fits perfectly and is super soft. I definitely recommend Crown brushes.
Brandy P.
I love this brush. I received this in a previous Ipsy bag and use it all the time. It's an oval concealer brush that can be used for application and blending.