BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional oval camouflage brush from crown brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush that is dense but soft. My favorite use for it is for cream eyeshadow. I find that it blends and smooths it onto my lid very easily. I tried it out for concealer and it was nice but I prefer to use it for my eyes. It is sturdy and doesn't shed
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this brush in my ipsy bag a few months ago. I love it for concealer and it worksvery good with the different concealers Ive used. Sometimes I also use it to apply glittery eyeshadows. I love it and recommend it.
Taylor H.
Hampton, GA
Loveee this brush! Perfect for getting that concealer right where you want it! Makes for a perfect highlight and helps blend product very well. If you're a beginner at under eye concealing I highly recommend this brush!
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a brush for concealer before. then I tried this and it works so great! no smudges or smearing just blending. I also use this to apply face masks
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This brush is amazing! Another gift from Ipsy and one that I'm very fond of. If I didn't have a lip gloss-style applicator for my concealer currently, I'd be using this everyday ^_^
Taylor A.
Everett, WA
This brush is amazing. It's great for concealer. As well as packing on concealer. It's a good price for how well the brush is made. I use this brush everyday and highly recommend it to everyone I know.
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love crown brushes. This is an awesome brush that I use to conceal my under eye area. It fits perfectly and is super soft. I definitely recommend Crown brushes.
Brandy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I received this in a previous Ipsy bag and use it all the time. It's an oval concealer brush that can be used for application and blending.
Janelle R.
This brush is excellent for spot concealing as well as for packing on eye shadow on your lid. Soft bristles and a sturdy handle. very good overall quality.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought a new concealer brush but then received this one in an Ipsy bag. It instantly became my go-to. I love it