Crown Brush Studio Pro Series Deluxe Pointed Crease Brush uploaded by Samantha L.Crown Brush Studio Pro Series Deluxe Pointed Crease Brush uploaded by Maria A.

BY CROWN BRUSH #83 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Love my new crown pro brush c513. Love the pointed tip brush and the design and quality of the brush! It is perfect for under eye color application and precise inner corner application! Love it!!!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I love crown brushes! Every year I stock up on them at the NYC Makeup Show. There the best brushes for your kit that won't break your bank! I use this brush right here on myself every single day to blend out any harsh lines and apply my transition color first!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
Received this in my Ipsy bag, does exactly what it's intended to do.
Hold the makeup really well, and I've had no issues with loose bristles.
Very happy with with this brush all in all.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Fluffy & Super soft use it to blend my transition colors. Especially for simple everyday makeup looks. Reccomend!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
This brush is the BEST! It isnt stiff like most crease brushes and really does a great job woth blending
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I got this brush in an Ipsy subscription bag like a year ago, and I still find myself reaching for THIS brush any time I'm doing my eye makeup. It blends everything so flawlessly and makes the PERFECT crease. It's soft and fluffy and grabs a good amount of product. I've gotten a few other crease brushes from other brands, but they don't seem to do the job like this one does, so this is definitely my favorite crease brush!
Ali C.
Ali C.
This is a really good brush for the crease I love it! I got one in my boxycharm last month.
Delainy M.
Delainy M.
My favorite blending brush in the whole world! It doesn't take away pigment but it blends colors together so nicely and it is a much praised brush in my collection.
Keely C.
Keely C.
Lethbridge
I would recommend this brush !! It blends beautifully in the crease and lower lash line